Knives on my cat

CAM00071_zps6a460103.jpg

"Mice? Yeah, yeah they're for mice, sure."

Amazing thread idea! I will be back in a bit, hopefully with something to contribute!

The number of knives in the photo was limited by my pal Kenny's insistence that he would only tolerate official BladeForums traditional folders.
2i1nuyr.jpg

I tell my friends that knife knuts aren't really crazy, but you guys aren't helping my case!
I'd take a picture of my cat, but he had his tail amputated and someone might get the wrong idea:D

I'm away from home for awhile so I won't be able to contribute a newer picture, but this is my DLC JYD on my kitten Justin. I named the knife Justin as well because they look like each other. I woke him up doing this, so he wasn't happy. He's 7 months old.

And this is his sister Torii. I haven't attempted to put any knives on her as she barely likes anyone touching her in the first place.

Whenever they sleep, It's often with each other.

It's funny, I ran out of arm hair to test my sharpening on today. I was thinking of trying to shave one of the cats to test on. Seeing as you all had a hard time just getting them to sit there, I might have to rethink this.
I think I can get away with this with Seraphina, she's the knuckle head of our two cats. The ex would get woken up by her at 3am all the time. When the ex sprayed the cat with water it would just stand there confused as to why it was getting wet. I tell you that cat is as sharp as a ball. Cute but stupid. :D
Strange that the cat embodies most of what I look for in a woman these days.

Btw, the above is actually a joke. I mean yeah the cat is a moron, but I never advocate harming animals.

Wow, two posts up - That must be 5+ lbs of knives on your cat. That thing is big.

I like the close up pictures on the fur of the one guys. ...But I'm not about to try that with an open knife given how difficult it was to get my attack cat to chill for the pics. Here's some outtakes.
9294104795_db0ab3d289_b.jpg

9294107187_4eb15c0947_b.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, two posts up - That must be 5+ lbs of knives on your cat. That thing is big.

I like the close up pictures on the fur of the one guys. ...But I'm not about to try that with an open knife given how difficult it was to get my attack cat to chill for the pics. Here's some outtakes.
DSC04431_zps8fc05d96.jpg~original

DSC04425_zps965dc9ff.jpg~original

That cats colors are some of the coolest Ive seen. Cool little buddy ya got there.

That cats colors are some of the coolest Ive seen. Cool little buddy ya got there.
Thanks. No doubt. It's a bengal. More like a dog than a cat. But the f@#%er wont ever sit still. Breeders should warn buyers that it will be hard to take pictures of their cat with knives if they get one. That is a big down side.

Don't want to be a buzzkill, but I really don't think having the knives open is a great idea. Cats can suddenly decide to move quickly!

Don't worry, no obese sixteen year old sleeping cats where harmed. Due to their extremely sedate nature they were at very little risk. The all white cat did look at me once when I took the photo, though, before going back to sleep.

Back