KPH Signup List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours is getting finish sanded this week. I've also got several more that were just random that I'm going to give the guys on this list first shot at. I had a wood stocking issue, and didn't have much of what was on the list.

Hi Andy, can you shoot me an email with an ETA for mine? That is if you have one yet, I'm not in a hurry, I just don't want to be short when it's ready. ;)

Hi Andy, can you shoot me an email with an ETA for mine? That is if you have one yet, I'm not in a hurry, I just don't want to be short when it's ready. ;)

I ran short of Ironwood, gotta get my feet under me before spending $ for it. I've got some (KH, its yours), but it was bought by a customer for his order, and I can't touch it. Gotta get more...

bcusa100_1868-vi.jpg

bcusa100_1871-vi.jpg

Aw come on you guys on the list. You can't pass up these can you? Finished them today. The Maples are stabalized spalted, and tiger. The other is Ironwood with natural canvas micarta bolsters dovetailed on there. The Tiger Maple one has natural canvas micarta liner, pins, and bullseye filler.

Ooo. Check out the pillowtopped guard. Ahh. I'm getting there.

kphheaven103_1918-vi.jpg

kphheaven103_1919-vi.jpg

kphheaven103_1921-vi.jpg

kphheaven103_1930-vi.jpg

kphheaven103_1931-vi.jpg

This piece of stabalized spalted Maple may be the prettiest chunck of wood under the sun.

kphheaven103_1932-vi.jpg

Wow, very nice. Really like the Tiger Maple with the natural canvas micarta.

Yep. I really like all 3 of these. If I were to decide to keep one, and I can't, but if I was, it wouldn't be easy to choose...

:D

Bolsters and mosaic pins, spalted maple and ironwood, it all leaves me breathless! I can't believe these are still here!

With an admitted bias, you've done it, Andy.

The spalted maple should be on exhibit, it is so beautiful.

You've made the design your own. I can testify to the utility, but I never envisioned work such as yours making "ageless" tools of art.

Congratulations, Sir.

Andy, I just sent you a pm on one of the KPH. I need to stop checking these forums this late at night, the wife is going to kill me!!

Very nice, but I'm pretty set on the WI bolster and a swedge. These seem to not have a swedge? Maybe it's the angle?

Very nice, but I'm pretty set on the WI bolster and a swedge. These seem to not have a swedge? Maybe it's the angle?

These have a swedge. Its just not as wide as the initial ones. That part of the process is a nerve wracking thing. Lemme see if I got a pic of them.

kphheaven103_1933-vi.jpg

Andy, I just sent you a pm on one of the KPH. I need to stop checking these forums this late at night, the wife is going to kill me!!

I just replied to your e-mail. I'm considering the Ironwood KPH sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back