• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

L31 Sebenza S45VN PJ -- SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

Just raising funds for a bicycle gear purchase.

NLzITzK.mp4

JpgK3kk.jpg

Out of factory, this Sebenza was not as sharp as I normally expected from CRK. Back in November 2021, it has been sent to CRK for a proper resharpen & RHC test (to my demand). The RHC test cannot been seen unless you disassemble the knife; I've attached a photo of it (pre-clean/wash).

Tim Reeve actually called me to discuss my issues with the knife's sharpness. It's been assessed and fixed. Since then, this knife has just been collecting dust since I am more inclined to EDC a S31.

Overall, knife is in excellent condition. It has never truly been used except for cutting open amazon packages.

There are a mild share of snail trails, but knife is still in its youth. Knife has been disassembled & cleaned & lubed to my liking - so it's uber-silky! Perfect detent, slippery action, and ideal centering.

It includes all paperwork, stock clip + Millit Ti Clip ($50), beaded-dot blue lanyard ($25.00 @ CRK store), cloth; (no sheath).

No trades please.

Full photo Gallery:
Price: $SOLD via PayPal

Shipping to USA only from California.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back