Let's see your Becker bags

Camelbak Tri-Zip

IMG_4012.jpg

Thanks for that pic. I was wondering if the Beckerhead patch would fit on the trizip's small Velcro area.

That's a pretty cool set up on that condor rig I have the same pouch I keep my 40 ounce water bottle nesting cup and fire kit it weighs a ton when I put it on my molly pack but me thinks I will be trying your set up instead for all my day hikes

Yeah, I get a lot of questions via email and PM about that one.
It's just a Condor 10x4 water bottle bag with two Fox multi pouches and two Fox 30-round mag pouches.
Inside is a fair bit of kit, including the nesting system you mention, only metal.

P1040236.jpg

Do you use your cup on the fire and how well does that 550 hold up and is that a sling you use for a strap? Just got off of amazon got a 17 and the mag pouches lol...:D

a0ef9b46.jpg

This is a Skinth, and it's only half full in this pic. You can jam this thing with all kinds of stuff. It just Molle's to whatever pack I'm using, but has a number of different mounting options.

Yeah, just checked out their site. Gonna order one, maybe two for work. Glad you posted this!

Do you use your cup on the fire and how well does that 550 hold up and is that a sling you use for a strap? Just got off of amazon got a 17 and the mag pouches lol...:D

I ordered a Condor strap for it, but I wound up swapping with an LA Police Gear BOB. That's the strap you see on it now.
I've got a bail that allows me to hang the stainless Nalgene guyot over fire. For the mug, I've got a small E2E Gram Weenie PRO stove that will heat up just a cup of water.
Let me know if you have trouble finding the Fox multi-purpose pouches. The army/navy near me sometimes has them.

P1040171.jpg

Just found out that Condor makes a dump-pouch similar to the maxped roly-poly. I need a couple of those!

Yeah, just checked out their site. Gonna order one, maybe two for work. Glad you posted this!

Lol, make sure you're sitting down as you add the cost up of the features you want! However very well made, Eric is a very nice and easy person to work with. He can mod it for anything your heart desires!

Ah, the mighty Target bag from the cosmetics section! I have many of those. Very handy.

I've been ousted!! Just kidding, they are super handy!! It fits so perfect when filled at the bottom of the main outer pocket of my bag it's almost like it's just it's own little zippered compartment at the bottom.

I've been ousted!! Just kidding, they are super handy!! It fits so perfect when filled at the bottom of the main outer pocket of my bag it's almost like it's just it's own little zippered compartment at the bottom.

They are great for organizing smaller kits in big bags. I have one in my Doom-Pack with all the necessary toiletries: Folding toothbrush, toothpaste, crystal deo (lasts like 2 months), wilderness liquid soap, floss, Carmex, Small pack of wet wipes, Eyedrops, Bug repellent, individual packages meds, washcloth, and gawd knows what else. Got another full of stun darts for the blowgun, One full of homemade inferno discs...the uses are limitless.

If you have a Target near you, go pick some up. They are only about $1.25. They have OD green, Black/grey, and Black with white skulls.

I picked up this Camelbak pack for a pretty good deal on FleaBay. Purchased a 2 liter Platypus bladder and it was good to go!
Also picked up this glow stick thing from an outdoors show that I threw on the back of the bag. I tend to hike into the evening once it gets hot in Phoenix, so I figured it couldnt hurt to be more visible.
IMG_20120319070839.jpg

Gratuatus BK7 pic
IMG_20120319070908.jpg

I've been messing around with paracord for a little while now and finally figured out how to make a coiled lanyard.
This is my first attempt and seemed only natural to attach to the bag. Found a perfect spot to mount it inside the bladder compartment and ran it through the slots on the straps.
Best flashlight attachment EVAR!
IMG_20120504090742.jpg

Man...I still remember rockin' the original Camelbak when I was in the Navy. Those must've came out abooooout....'94-ish.

Here's an Ol' Bag I keep around. Been with me for 16yrs. Its worn but still holds up pretty good for day hikes.

100_2570.jpg

Moose

Thread Win^

but if she sees that, she may change u from a bull-moose to a steer-moose!

Back