Logo help needed! Win a knife

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
I want to change my logo. Ive been having probplems getting anything printed so I want to simplify it. I saw a recent thread where bladeforums is changing logos and asked for help. I suck at graphic design and thought I would get some help. Im offering up one of my knives in return. Anyone have any ideas and can create something? Im kinda picky...but I like simple and clean.

Last edited:
Cool idea Chris. I'm completely graphic illiterate too, so I'll be out of this one, but I'll definitely be watching to see what people come up with.

is it to be stamped on a knife, or just for merchandise or both

there are alot of limitations if you want it to be a blade stamp as I'm sure you know

is it to be stamped on a knife, or just for merchandise or both

there are alot of limitations if you want it to be a blade stamp as I'm sure you know

i'm an artist/graphic designer and i'd be down to run some ideas past ya! Like tricker said a blade stamp or a general logo for web, merch etc.? or both?
BTW beautiful knives
Regards
Gene

Thanks Gene, not really looking for a stamp as I stamp on the spine so just a logo for merch, business cards, etc. Im open to ideas and and will know the "one" when I see it. I will try and get a knife made up by the end of the week but if not it will be before thanksgiving for sure.

Simple:

Last edited:
I figured you would be good for a few Warrior!

post your needs and wants. what does the kfu image/vibe stand for? how do you want users to perceive you without actually holding one of your knives?

I figured that would come up! Something with KFU in it. I would like something thats geared to the outdoors and bushcrafting. I have come up with alot of ideas, I just dont know what would work. A few things Ive thought of are a campfire, knife striking a ferro rod, bow drill, etc. Ive also thought about just using the letters KFU. I wouod like a knife involved somewhere. I guess my brand would be knives in use soooooooooo??????

SYou know what, lets keep the logo simple with letters and knife. If you have any thoughts on what might also look good on shirts, hats, etc feel free to shiw them as well

This is a really rough draft. If you like the concept I can put it in photoshop and add some color to make it look like a logo.
8083886498_75c6ea8f52.jpg

^^^

the flame kfu is what is was thinking. no logs though. but how to connect that with a knife... hmmm...

Another simple one:

Last edited:
Good stuff guys. I actually had the same idea with the fire, not as a logo, but I think it would make a cool shirt. I was thinking the logs upright like a teepee with kfu in the fire. I like yours too Warrior, he bottom one better of the three.

Thats funny! Most people think it means k...fu! I say it k fu not kfu so people wont think im cussing them.

Here are some styles I like, obviously dont want to copy, its just nsome examples
picsay-1350175394.jpg

picsay-1350175406.jpg

picsay-1350175429.jpg

picsay-1350176204.jpg

picsay-1350176214.jpg

Last edited:
Back