Photos Looking for Benchmade Anthem washers.

Hello everyone,

I just received a brand new Benchmade Anthem 781 that was very gritty opening and closing right out of the box. Initially, I was frustrated that something so expensive could be this bad. I disassembled it only to find one of the ball bearings were missing from one of the washers. At this point, I’m steaming. Contacted BladeHQ, great customer service by the way, and Benchmade, waiting for there response, but my question is, are there other avenues to getting washers of my Anthem, or other comparable options that I could use? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jaz.

Hello everyone,

I just received a brand new Benchmade Anthem 781 that was very gritty opening and closing right out of the box. Initially, I was frustrated that something so expensive could be this bad. I disassembled it only to find one of the ball bearings were missing from one of the washers. At this point, I’m steaming. Contacted BladeHQ, great customer service by the way, and Benchmade, waiting for there response, but my question is, are there other avenues to getting washers of my Anthem, or other comparable options that I could use? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jaz.
At $360 a pop for that knife, and considering the fact that it runs on bearings, I would definitely send the entire knife back to Benchmade and have them figure it out and replace the parts as needed. If you start tinkering around with part swaps you might give them all the excuse they need to say “sorry, warranty voided”.

Back