• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of Brand New Spyderco Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 22 Spyderco folders sold to 16 individuals have been shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance & Signature Confirmation (Signature Confirmation protects the transaction so although two individuals had requested sending it without that I have no choice but to get SC for all packages -- sorry for the inconvenience) and they should get to the buyers within the next 1-3 mailing days (depending on location and barring weather delays).

I just finished shipping the last one at a very busy (MLK holiday yesterday) Post Office just before 5:00pm Pacific Time. Once the tracking information starts showing up in the USPS system later tonight I'll add the USPS Tracking Number to the PayPal transaction after which PayPal will send the buyer an email. Please give it until noon Pacific Time tomorrow.

Thank you.

Sold to i42sun:

Spyderco ParaMilitary2 Black XHP G-10 C81GPORBK2.

Thank you.

Please PM or email me at RamZar@me.com and we’ll go from there for #43 Spyderco Southard 204P TI/G-10 C156GPBN which is still available.
Is pm only for higher level? Don't see a prompt for it, sorry if it's something I'm not seeing! Sent email, subject southard.

Last edited:
Is pm only for higher level? Don't see a prompt for it, sorry if it's something I'm not seeing! Sent email, subject southard.

It’s probably your BladeForums membership level. Therefore, you can only email me.

It’s probably your BladeForums membership level. Therefore, you can only email me.
Copy that. Sent one off, subject southard. Sorry if you saw my edit to the previous comment about the email, just didn't want you to think I had left you hanging. Thank you sir!

I would like to purchase #47. Spyderco Stretch Damascus Blue Nishijin Glass Fiber, if it is still available.
Email is inbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back