Memorial Giveaway

I am very sorry for your loss.

Marguerite Hutton, really a very pretty name and I suspect a beautiful person.

My condolences. Thank you for offering kindness in her honor.

I'll take 313.

Sorry for the loss; condolences from Concord. My aunt died very suddenly back in 2006.

Very nice gesture in her memory, but I'll pass on this one. Good luck to all -

thx - cpr

My condolences, Buck Fan. Loosing a beloved close relative is hard.

I was of two minds about participating in the giveaway, given the circumstances. But since this is your sister's memorial, I'll pick 723.

Thank you.

Very nice guesture, now this knife will have a legacy for the new owner to share with his friends and family.

Thank you all for the prayers and kind words. I just got back from my brother in laws. It went as well as it could have.

I was going to run this till Sunday, but someone nailed the number right on. The number is 777. And CJ65 won it. Send me your address and I will get it out to you.

Thanks all,

Bill

Bill,
Sorry for your loss,condolences.
-Vince

Congrats CJ65!! Buckfan, again, I'm very sorry for your loss. Thanks again for the chance!

Take care.

Wow, just got back from Orange Co. What a nice surprise! I actually met up with my sister there. It was a spur of the moment to meet her at Irvine Spectrum after the gun show and have a cup of coffee with her and my wife, while the kids terrorized the outdoor mall. Bill, I sent you my address, God bless you and your family. The knife will be rotated into my edc, and used, (gently). Your sister will be remembered every time I carry it. Thank you again for your generosity. I will have to think about parting with another knife on a giveaway out of my collection.

I recieved the knife in the mail yesterday night, just now had time to thank Bill personally, and think about how to express my feelings about him, and BF people in general. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:There are some real quality people on Blade Forums. Some of my non knife friends cannot believe this give away tradition on BF. They think there is a catch or something. Generosity seems foreign to most. I am deciding on how to do a give away. Life has been good to me lately, so I am honored to participate in this forum tradition.

CJ

Congrats. I have the same reaction from friends when I mention the giveaways here. The people here are the best.

Very difficult to lose a family member, especially a sibling. This is a fitting way to remember her.

Congratulations to the winner!

I am glad the knife got to you OK. This is a great group to be a part of. When I told my wofe about the first knife I won on here, she did not believe me. I think she thinks I bought it and am just saying that to sneek it into the house. I have better ways to sneek knives in than to lie. LOL. People do not understand the genourosity that is shown here, cause it is so uncommon today. We are a selfish generation. And for people to do this is so un-natural. I am proad to be part of this group of people.

God bless you all,

Bill

Back