Merry Christmas and December update

Bobby Branton

I am sorry for not being able to post more over here. I have been extremely busy and hope to stay on top of things over here in 2007. I finally got all of my long distance Christmas orders out the door and have only a few local orders to fill. This past year has gone by way too fast. I am slowly getting back on track and have taken a few more things off of my plate. I am picking up a leather stitcher to replace my hand operated stitcher and hope to offer more leather sheaths next year.
I have started another batch of Branton / Brend Midtech # 2's and hope to some available in the next few months. I will devote a lot of my time in the next few months to my folders.
Earlier, I made reference to a new line of knives that I will be introducing called Multi Mission knives. Multi Mission knives will be a line of knives that will cover just about any chore that you would use on a daily basis as well as knives designed for specific use.

I will be getting the Multi Mission knives started and hope to have that line up and running after SHOT show and I hope to have plenty of Multi Mission knives available at Blade Show in june.

Some of my existing line will be carried over and streamlined into the Multi Mission line.
The line of Multi Mission knives will include

Hunters/skinners
tactical knives
folders

Hopefully, I will be able to debut the beginnings of the new and improved line shortly after SHOT show in January.

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

Bobby

Merry Christmas Bobby!

I am glad you had a very busy year. Hope '07 is even better. Merry Christmas

Back