Micro Bawanna Bowie Folder concept.

Sneak peak! More when I got light for proper photos. It looks wet but theres nothing there but a coat of wax. The wood came out really nice. Cant see much in these pics but its depth is really cool in the light.

cae87521cebeafbaaa9ff2b81484ceba

eafb1b9a90a1cda0e6c4a4c58ed2d39e

ooops ..got a piec of crud stuck in that one:D
77b9aa487fd315c042ecd4782b33a14b

If it was here, it would be soggy. Cause I would be drooling all over it, time to go wipe up the keyboard. That is spectacular!

Oh! you mention a torch and no forge keeping you from making blades? Why not make yourself one of those small little paint can type forges out of your torch?
Here is a great example and there are others that might be just as easy from a small weber grill or a coffee can out there too.

http://www.zoellerforge.com/simplegasforge.html

Last edited:
Whoa...:eek:, that is just way awesome :thumbup:. Great Job buddy. I would gladly go to the doghouse for one of those.

You are a true craftsman and artist. That is one dead sexy and original folders I have seen in a very long time. Simply stunning Ndog... Simply stunning!

The way that came out is so amazing that I can't really think of an adjective that is worthy to apply to it!

Exquisite photos, amigo. They really show case the overall attractiveness and, I believe, makes everyone think "I want one! I want one!" to themselves. Outstanding job and quite a feat of craftsmanship. Guess we don't call you Kamidog for nothing.

P.S., Screw them. You die, I get it!

Now there's some quick self thinking right there.

Kamidog, stick with that concrete pipe I have coming to ya. I don't think they can penetrate that with much.

Steel mesh reinforced. Sleep soundly my friend.

Any low wheelchair accessible windows in your storage area? Just curious is all.

Oh and what is your dogs favorite meat? And do they bark much?

When im gone its yours Bookie:thumbup: Gimme a few more years tho. I aint quite ready just yet. Thanks for all the compliments my friends. I wish I had a bunch of them. I pass em out to everybody!
Bawanna my big dog drug home a 10 point buck a few months ago. I wondered why he was all scratched and beat up. He was so sore he wouldnt let you touch him. He had road rash all on his underside. That deer musta dragged him through the brush. I did get some stag out of the deal tho.
9cb6166f9cded5bc3212ff4172ca781a

Through the course of a few days he brought it home leg and chunk at a time. He finally got done eating it and came inside with only the hooves sticking out his mouth and just fell asleep.
cd723bca462b5a298d2b97be6bfefbfe

Oh! My first window is 17' up the dome. Dont forget about the moat;)

Not coming to Texas. My best to the deer eating dog and I don't do ladders.

Some nice handle material too for ya, thanks to the dog.

Thanks Berkley! Means a lot coming from the keeper of the most beautiful things i ever seen in my life;)

Holy Smokes, talk about liquid metal...... that is amazing, the wood is stunning everything looks perfect and I bet when you take some additional photos in the sunlight its going to blind ya. Great job brother.

When im gone its yours Bookie:thumbup: Gimme a few more years tho. I aint quite ready just yet. Thanks for all the compliments my friends. I wish I had a bunch of them. I pass em out to everybody!
Bawanna my big dog drug home a 10 point buck a few months ago. I wondered why he was all scratched and beat up. He was so sore he wouldnt let you touch him. He had road rash all on his underside. That deer musta dragged him through the brush. I did get some stag out of the deal tho.
9cb6166f9cded5bc3212ff4172ca781a

Through the course of a few days he brought it home leg and chunk at a time. He finally got done eating it and came inside with only the hooves sticking out his mouth and just fell asleep.
cd723bca462b5a298d2b97be6bfefbfe

Oh! My first window is 17' up the dome. Dont forget about the moat;)

Those Dogo Argentines are just the best dog out there. They are beautiful, loyal, and protective. I have seen stories of them taking down mountain lions to save a little girl. He is AWESOME! Any dog that can take down a full sized buck is tops in my book. No rifle needed lol.

Back