Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this:

Link

or this:

Link

OR THIS:

Link

This horse is very dead and has been beaten severely. Do a search and move on.

BTW: Admitting that you know the horse is dead and you continue to beat on it certainly says something about your intentions.

No, nothing important like trying to prove a point.

Mainly just the selfish and self serving reason of trying to honor the wishes of someone directly involved in the ordeal.

I gotta get outta here before I get some shiny new yellow cards under my post.

Whose wishes are you trying to honor?

Save your popcorn. It didn't long for this thread to turn in to nothing more than snipes at other members. This topic has been discussed many times before and Thomas has been closing all the threads in the Kershaw / ZT forum on this subject. I'm following his lead and closing this one.

This is why some of us don't need this thread. Automatic devolution into rules violations: personal arguments and insults.
Including telling a moderator to butt out. NOT cool.

The original poster came right out and admitted he was beating a dead horse. That not the same as reopening a previous discussion. It was a previous overheated and bitter discussion.

Thomas was very clear. There was internal displeasure with the whole controversy, and they were reevaluating their own operation. Early notice of new products, that so many people liked, was out. Thankyew, Microtech.

Further details may just not be available. That Microtech has stopped the Matrix could reflect legal action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back