Models

Hey guys,

Any chance of a list of models you offer or perhaps pictures as well?? I would like to check them out and maybe with some help, we can get this place going :)

Just noticed the last post from the TiNives moderator was "10-02-2001 04:43 PM" My guess is I better hope for a collector to come in and help me :D

BTW as far as models go, I think they only offered 2 actual models, large and small, with lots of different colors.
2 styles of thumbstuds, though, one had a rubber insert, and the other was a round indentation that was only found on later models.
That's all I really know.

Yeah, I would really like to know more about their knives. Walking Man, if you happen to own any, would you be so kind as to post a picture or at least maybe what model and what you think of it. I am dying to learn more about them and it would be a shame to have to start a thread in the general section when they have their own forum here

This has always been a "Ghost Forum". They make great knives but have been preoccupied with other business. I suggest you call them. When I did some time ago they offerred up some unadvertised specials.

Hey TBG, I had a Hybrid Tactical 4.25, with BB, PE blade and semi-gloss black handles. As advertised, the knife was very smooth opening and fit and finish were superb. It's a flat out gorgeous knife. Now the bad part: I tried to contact TiNives, by e-mail and by phone, but got no response. I just wanted to find out if I could get a pocket clip for the knife, as shown on their website. I couldn't see carrying the knife in the pouch, and I wanted a clip so I could actually use the knife. I finally got frustrated and sold the knife.

So, bottom line: great knives, you can get a good deal on Ebay, but don't expect any customer service. I posted about this in the General Discussion forum, and another member posted saying that the owners had other things to do and were doing OK with repeat business, so they didn't have to advertise to get new customers. I realize that the post may not have accurately portrayed TiNives opinion, but it seems to fit.

It's a real shame, as the knives themselves are terrific. If I could get one with a clip, I'd probably buy another, good customer service or not (heck I still buy MTs).

Back