Question Mods - Prorated membership please

beestokk

Gold Member
Spark Spark Boru13 Boru13 knarfeng knarfeng or any other mods -

Renewed my membership on 12/8/22 as a Basic when I wanted a Gold. Today purchased a Gold - from what I've been told and read the Basic can be applied/prorated to incorporate with or extend the Gold - please adjust accordingly or if I'm wrong please advise. Here's the link to my first post asking about this with some other member feedback:

Thank you!

rycen rycen - saw you reply to another thread here since posting this so thought I'd tag you to see if you can help me with this as I didn't tag you in my original post. Thanks!

Wish I could but only Spark controls memberships

Wish I could but only Spark controls memberships
Thank you! I appreciate your reply. Tagged him initially and then sent a message. Nothing urgent, just making sure I'm going through the right channel(s)...I'm sure you all are busy managing the place.

beestokk beestokk ,
Remember you can check on your extension yourself too and not have to wonder or guess if it’s been done.

While logged in, go to the top bar of the page and click on Paid Subscriptions. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and you will see the box Purchased Upgrades.

Highlighted in bold in the top of that box it says Expires: That’s your paid membership expiration date.

You already know what date you purchased your Gold Membership for 1 year. Whatever dollar amount is prorated to your membership will then extend your expiration date beyond your actual 1 year Gold purchase date.

It’s just an easy way to check for yourself if it’s been done and not need wait on a reply from Spark.

beestokk beestokk ,
Remember you can check on your extension yourself too and not have to wonder or guess if it’s been done.

While logged in, go to the top bar of the page and click on Paid Subscriptions. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and you will see the box Purchased Upgrades.

Highlighted in bold in the top of that box it says Expires: That’s your paid membership expiration date.

You already know what date you purchased your Gold Membership for 1 year. Whatever dollar amount is prorated to your membership will then extend your expiration date beyond your actual 1 year Gold purchase date.

It’s just an easy way to check for yourself if it’s been done and not need wait on a reply from Spark.
Thanks for that - I have checked intermittently and see no change, both expire within two days one another. We'll see what happens....

Back