1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

More BUCKS for Sale

Discussion in 'Buck Knives For Sale' started by honesttom, Dec 11, 2009.

1. honesttom

honesttom

Jan 3, 2006
    All are SOLD, thanks everyone

Buck 118 w/sheath,(sheath is rough, broken snap) blade is stamped Buck 118 u.s.a. knife is used, carried and has been sharpened, end of pommel has been
    hammered on and is rough to the touch, good useable knife..................................................................................$SOLD

Buck 118 NO SHEATH, blade stamped Buck 118 u.s.a. knife is used, carried and sharpened.........................................$SOLD

Bucklite 422 NO SHEATH, handle is black finger groove, blade is stamped
    Buck 422.^(so 422.sideways V see picture) knife is used carred and has been sharpened............SOLD

Buck Selector orange handle, nylon sheath, blade is serreted and blade is not stamped has no markings on blade, the orange handle is marked selector, the sheath is marked BUCK, also has one plastic sleeve for blade, knife is new and unused and maybe has been carried ................................................$SOLD
    Buck 110 Micarta, this knife is a 110 SP95 black micarta handles, 420 HC Mirror polished blade and brass bolsters, the first black micarta folding hunter series ever produced by Buck, limited run of 50, this is #29 of 50, it's new
    unused and uncarred, brass bolster show some tarnishing and need to be polished up is you like, has certificate of authenticity, and is stamped on blade Buck anvil (symbol) custom u.s.a. and opposite side is stamped 29 of 50
    comes in a hard clam shell case...................................................................................................................................................$SOLD

Buck 110 with sheath, stamped on blade Buck u.s.a. knife is used, carried and has been sharpened, shows dings, scratches and tarnishing on blade, needs to be cleaned up , handles are tight, steel rear spacer would make
    a good user or have it restored, back of sheat stamped 110 above belt loop.......................................................................................$SOLD

Buck 110 Rough, w/sheath, blade stamped Buck u.s.a. knife has been used carried and sharpened, shows scratch dings, handle has some chunks missing and is marked up, brass rocker pin, and integral rear spacer, cleaned up this knife would make and interesting user or have it restored, SOLD

Buck 110 w/ 2 piece box, sheath and care and use paperwork, sheath is split at the bottom seam, knife is used, carried and sharpenen and blade is stamped Buck 110 u.s.a. .........................................................................................................................................................$SOLD

Buck 110 NO SHEATH, blade stamped Buck u.s.a. knife is used , carried and has been sharpened. knife was sharpened at the buck factory before they moved to Idaho. rear brass spacer. First owner etched his name and address all over knife, he lived on Bison Ct. in El Cajon ath the time which is about 5 miles south of the buck factory, If you know this guy J.D. Gerlach tell him i found his knife but he'll have to buy it back, lol.................................................$SOLD

Buck 301, blade is stamped Buck 301 u.s.a. knife is new, unsharpened and maybe carried, but i doubt it..................................................$SOLD

Buck 303c(backwards c) blade is stamped Buck 303c u.s.a. new unsharpened and maybe carried, but i doubt it........................................$SOLD

Buck Sheaths, 2 brown leather 276's, 1 nylon 276, 1 sm. leather flap, 1 nylon 730 Whittaker, and 2 black leather 110's (one is torn/rotted on side)...$SOLD

Buck Honing Oil, plastic if you buy any of these knives and you want this the first i'll take it gets it FREE with your knife purchase.................$FREE-GONE
    1/2 full

All prices include shipping, paypal is Fine

Thanks
    Tom
    View attachment 151427

View attachment 151428

View attachment 151429

View attachment 151430

View attachment 151431

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. honesttom

honesttom

Jan 3, 2006
  3. STDK

STDK

Jul 31, 2006
    I will take the 303 for $20.00. Let me know Paypal info. Thanks.

4. postfallsidaho

postfallsidaho

Oct 11, 2008
    Buck Sheaths, 2 brown leather 276's, 1 nylon 276

Email sent about these!

5. honesttom

honesttom

Jan 3, 2006
    email sent back

6. STDK

STDK

Jul 31, 2006
    P/P Sent, Thanks Tom.

7. Tin Sue

Tin Sue Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Tom, PM sent regarding the 301.

8. postfallsidaho

postfallsidaho

Oct 11, 2008
    I'll take the sheaths if available!

Thanks Tom!

-Jim

9. honesttom

honesttom

Jan 3, 2006
    email sent

10. postfallsidaho

postfallsidaho

Oct 11, 2008
    Paypal sent Tom!

Thanks again! Its always a pleasure! Always!!!!!!!!

-Jim

11. honesttom

honesttom

Jan 3, 2006
    don't be shy, if there is something you might be interested in make a reasonable offer, thanks

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  12. Scott Hartman

Scott Hartman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 28, 2005
    Tom,email sent

13. Scott Hartman

Scott Hartman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 28, 2005
    Thanks Tom,payment sent

14. honesttom

honesttom

Jan 3, 2006
    I lowered the prices, someone make a reasonable offer on what's left and take them all.

15. Scott Hartman

Oct 28, 2005
    Tom, I'll take this 1 as well: Buck 110 with sheath, stamped on blade Buck u.s.a. knife is used, carried and has been sharpened, shows dings, scratches and tarnishing on blade, needs to be cleaned up , handles are tight, steel rear spacer would make
    a good user or have it restored, back of sheat stamped 110 above belt loop.............................................. .........................................$30.00 now $25.00

16. honesttom

honesttom

Jan 3, 2006
    Price Drop,

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  17. Gaucho Veloz

Gaucho Veloz

Jul 14, 2007
    Any blade wobble on the 422? Thanks

18. honesttom

honesttom

Jan 3, 2006