Mork Knives

Hello all.
Anybody got any leads on Mork Knives?
I bought a couple of them quite some time ago and now I can't find him anywhere on the net. I tried old bookmarks, and Google as well.
Thanks

John

I am a friend of Marion O. Richardson who makes Mork knives and sell them in my physical store, on eBay in my eBay store Traditions fiber Arts and Antiques and in my Vendio store.
I can take requests for any particular length and style.

Judy

I thought he married Mindy and they had a child named Robin and lived happily ever after:D

Greetings One & All!

I am The Real 'MORK Knives' ~ D’s MORK Knives ®™. I trademarked and registered the name in 1996 as MORK Knives and all facsimile’s thereof.

You may direct from me either one of the eBay Items or place and Order for Custom Work. Marion is my uncle and he makes the run of the mill Mork's the custom and detailed work is done my the Artist & Master Craftsman D'.

Here is a MySpace Link to one of the other sites for MORK Knives and see the Real MORK.

Until then may you be blessed with all that you need.

Always,
D':thumbup:

dmorksr7.jpg

I have a large 16" Mork knife made with elk antler handles. As most remember, he made his knives using old sawmill blades for his steel. I was planning to list this knife on ebay. I have owned it for about 10-12 years. I can't seem to get a picture that will upload.

kV1gq.jpg

;):D

BTW, if you're looking to sell there is the For Sale area of the forum and you would have to pay for a gold membership. :thumbup:

kV1gq.jpg

;):D

BTW, if you're looking to sell there is the For Sale area of the forum and you would have to pay for a gold membership. :thumbup:

Thanks. Actually, I thought I was gold membership, but maybe not. I don't know how to tell my status. This is a good site if I can ever get familiar with all of it.

Back