"Morrow SUPERMOD" Can I get a free pass too?

I am beginning to love threads such as this...mostly for the entertainment value i.e. the comments from Spark and the mods. It also teaches me what not to do/how not to behave if I want to continue on as an active part of this community. Thank you for the enlightenment.

As a former dealer of sorts, I can say that no other company I have dealt with go as far as Kershaw to please customers and those that do business with them. I have seen ThomasW pass out a free knife just because a member here expressed interest in his products. I called customer support after a torsion bar broke on my ZT0300 and received not only the bar but clips and screws as well. Had the op given Kershaw a chance to address his complaint I am sure it would have been resolved to his satisfaction. I only wish I knew the formula to get a free ZT0560 blem...... :D

I am beginning to love threads such as this...mostly for the entertainment value i.e. the comments from Spark and the mods. It also teaches me what not to do/how not to behave if I want to continue on as an active part of this community. Thank you for the enlightenment.

Same here! I love seeing someone get p***** slapped by karma!

As a former dealer of sorts, I can say that no other company I have dealt with go as far as Kershaw to please customers and those that do business with them. I have seen ThomasW pass out a free knife just because a member here expressed interest in his products. I called customer support after a torsion bar broke on my ZT0300 and received not only the bar but clips and screws as well. Had the op given Kershaw a chance to address his complaint I am sure it would have been resolved to his satisfaction. I only wish I knew the formula to get a free ZT0560 blem...... :D

Part of the reason you're seeing the reaction here that you're seeing.

I was almost post #6. I saw this winner soon after Doug C posted. I was also drunk, so i second guessed myself and didn't post it.

ZZ, the bell just rang, your time in the Learning Resource Center is over. Go back to class and be sure to hand the broken knife to the hall monitor. Be thankful that your violation of the school's electronics use policy has gone unnoticed.

A good laugh for sure but am always amazed at what the mods & reps have to endure. Keep up the good work all.

I would like to apologize to anyone who read this crap. My 12 y/o cousin was let use this account and created fabricated stories, ignorance, and used my name to lie. It's my fault, I shouldn't have let him use it... I apologize. Please forgive his ignorance, and my stupidity. It will not happen again.

So truely sorry,
Zach

I would like to apologize to anyone who read this crap. My 12 y/o cousin was let use this account and created fabricated stories, ignorance, and used my name to lie. It's my fault, I shouldn't have let him use it... I apologize. Please forgive his ignorance, and my stupidity. It will not happen again.

So truely sorry,
Zach

Though your apology seems sincere & I credit you for that,Your excuse is lame at best.Geez man,at least say you had a few too many & were drunk posting.It would've been more believable.:foot:

Though your apology seems sincere & I credit you for that,Your excuse is lame at best.Geez man,at least say you had a few too many & were drunk posting.It would've been more believable.:foot:

Give that man a cigar!

Thanks Elliott.Just calling it like I see smell it! :D

Fixed that for you, John. ;) (Hope you don't mind.)

Bullshit.svg

So truely sorry,
Zach

For a 12-year-old, your "cousin" seems inordinately well spoken, with a better vocabulary that one would expect from a 5th/6th grader. He must have gotten it from your "uncle".:rolleyes:

Last edited:

So truely sorry,
Zach

I don't think anyone believes in a 12-year old cousin who knew enough about you and your dad's knife and would be interested enough to assume your identity over this.

Just man-up, give your apologies and let it end already. By trying to resolve a mess by throwing another layer of lies on top of it... you aren't going to be any better for it.

So truely sorry,
Zach

Highly improbable. Just sayin'

Did payroll for my business last night. One of my employees is my neighbor. Sent her a text "My dog ate your paycheck, so I put him in your mailbox. Don't forget to give him water".

I lied, Jonah weighs in at around 130 lbs. No way could I fit him in a mailbox.

Back