1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

MP9 Enforcer. Does anyone knows this??

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Atmozfearz, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Atmozfearz

Atmozfearz

Feb 1, 2011
    Hey There!! I've been walking in a survival/dumpstore and there i've seen a load of nice looking knives. Among them a tanto,katana,machete and a combat knife.I didn't know the brand and the owner of the store had no experience with the knives. So,i thought maybe you guys know something! I was thinking about buying some of those knives but i wanted to know if it's any good??

The brand is MP9 Enforcer..they mostly use AISI 420..that's the only info i could find on the net..nothin more!!

Can somebody out there give me some advise on this??

2. brets-ftw

brets-ftw

Sep 11, 2010
    then the knives are using 420 steel, not the best in the world, has good rust resistance but doesnt hold an edge longer then 5min.

3. Atmozfearz

Atmozfearz

Feb 1, 2011
    Yeah..420 is known for its rust resistance..but I was targetting on durability and stuff like that... don't know the brand so that's the reason...

4. Austinaftermath

Austinaftermath

Sep 2, 2009
    It's crap. Save up 20 bucks and get a Byrd.