1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

My Customers

Discussion in 'JK Handmade Knives' started by JK Knives, Jun 14, 2012.

1. JK Knives

JK Knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 6, 2001
    Are the most generous people I have ever come across! It seems like they are always trying to do something special for others. I`ve had guys ordering knives for others, I`ve had guys offering to buy knives just to give away in contests, and I`ve had guys send things to include along with orders. Last Christmas, when things were not going too good, a group of you chipped in to purchase a new membership to keep this forum going for another two years. I`m not going to name any names, but you guys know who you are, and I`m proud to call you my friends.

Thank you.

2. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    You are a great guy, John. I've proudly carried many knives from you for years now. I've passed some to my sons and they use them a lot! Goodness begets more of the same and I'm delighted to call you friend too.

3. ErichM

ErichM Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2011
    Hello all, I attended my first JK gathering not too long ago... Everyone I have met has been great! John, you are fortunate to have such a group of people supporting you and each other. :thumbup:

4. orchunter93

orchunter93

Oct 4, 2010
    That's always an encouraging thing to hear! There are so many stories out now about how people are doing horrible things and just being inconsiderate of others, it is awesome that there are still those out there who have some decency. Keep making fine knives dude!

5. outdoorsfan

outdoorsfan

Sep 30, 2009
    You reap what you sow, couldn't be more true in this case.

6. KYenglish

KYenglish

Nov 26, 2010
    :thumbup:

I'm happy to be a late coming to this party, it's one of the best one I've been to. :p

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  7. jds1

jds1 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2007
    Nice guys get to have nice friends. :)

Jeff

8. glennbad

glennbad Knife Moddin' Fool Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 13, 2003
    I find the knife community in general to be a very generous and giving group, but I see people on this particular forum going beyond that.

You get what you give. Great group of people!

Glenn

9. mqqn

mqqn Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2009
    It's a pleasure to be allowed to be part of this group!

best

mqqn

10. danc

danc

May 20, 2010
    Its apleasure to know you John and everyone here has been great to talk to as well. I really enjoy checking in here and seeing what's going on
    Thanks
    Dan

11. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Hear,hear!

12. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    Maaan....i wish i got invited to parties. you get to have all the fun. now that i am done with the witty humor part of my post, i will say this....

John, that's a real classy thing to say. this is why i hang out here. i always say that if i am going to spend my hard-earned money, i would like to give business to someone i am proud to do business with. Sir, i am proud to be your customer. thank you.

13. protourist

protourist [P] irate Member Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    I hope to one day give back some of what I've been given from this group.
    John, your customers are great because the way you do things attracts good people.

14. JackHammer

JackHammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2010
    It's a privilege to have met you John.

15. Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Jul 16, 2007
    I'm pleased to see the forum continue on! And that reminds me of something I'm cooking up...;)

16. darkmatter35

darkmatter35

Aug 21, 2011
    Well John I'm glad to have met you and the group also. Your knives are great and its nice to associate with everyone here. I use the knife that you made for me everyday and it has become my edc. Lately I have been vary busy helping my daughter get her newly purchased house in shape to where she will be proud home owner. I feel I have to let you know how I feel about this group. Also thanks Andy for posting the photos of the Blade show, I started to reply a few days ago but it got to late.
    John Smith

17. Tahts-a-dats-ago

Tahts-a-dats-ago

May 25, 2011
    I think our group is a reflection of who you are, John. And that's a very good thing.

18. grunt soldier

grunt soldier Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 4, 2009
    I agree. this group of knife-aholics is a great bunch. all top notch people for sure.