• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My first Kitchen Knife!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
I finally got around to doing the handle on this thing. For my first one I think it turned out pretty sweet!
Aldos 1095 3/32" FFG
6 1/2" blade, 12" OAL
Argentine Lignum Vitae scales
175.00 shipped
DSC_0306_edited-1_zps0e6db3fc.jpg

DSC_0304_edited-1_zps83b928ec.jpg

DSC_0302_edited-1_zpsa8e8ad43.jpg

DSC_0301_edited-1_zpsfa41c727.jpg

DSC_0311_edited-1_zps363675bc.jpg

KFU, I *think* I sent you an email through the forum, but I never n ow if this damned phone is doing what it's supposed to be going. Did you get a note from me?

roadkill7205, check your visitor messages. Also, set up an e-mail account so people can communicate with you.

roadkill7205, check your visitor messages. Also, set up an e-mail account so people can communicate with you.

Hi there.

I thought I had set up my email, but I now see that I'd forgotten to hit the toggle for letting users actually email me. I've been using this forum almost exclusively through the tapatalk app, which is frankly piss poor for adjusting ones settings.

Soooo I logged on and fixed things. Thanks for the heads up.

I just became the new owner of this knife, though my roundabout process for avoiding the heavy shipping cost to Canada means I won't get to see it for another month or so.

I can't wait to see it in person.

Back