Natrix vs matrix the 0777 quagmire

Can you just tell us what the info is, perhaps, instead of linking to a two hour long podcast that I'm literally never going to listen to?

skip to 25:30 where we hear about lightening strike carbon fiber.

skip to 47:20 for 777 info
777 was an in house design. fans accused kai of copying some lines from Dimitry Sinkevich. ZT then developed a relationship with Sinkevich. Matt Diskin provided the carbon fiber. he also has one of the few lightening strike CF versions of the 777

51min in, vanax issues from the manufacturer. they made it right afterwords.

52:40 most of the supply of m390 goes to benchmade per an arrangement. thats why most are switching to 204p or 20cv

53:15 A Microtech distributor came to zt to make a otf who was going to be the only one to distribute it. zt never had intention of having it one of there products.
the story of someone at kershaw coming up to microtech and saying were going to crush you was a fabrication. no one on the team at that time would have done that. it wasnt even there product to even do that. it could have been someone from this microtech "distributor" one of the bigger distributors that arranged the otf model. shitty situation that the lawyers got paid. Matt still considers Tony a friend but it was a sticky situation.

55min or so, ZT stopped using elmax and m390 due to availability.

better to listen it than me paraphrasing so ive provided time stamps as best i could.

Last edited:
Back