Need some prayers for Bill

bones555

Gold Member
Hey guys, Bill has to have surgery for a gall blatter problem. How about a few prayers and well wishes for him. Let's let him know that we're thinking of him. Thanks, Tony

BA & the rest of this great forum pulled me thru a tough time back in October, and now I get to return the favor . . . . :thumbup:
BA, you know myself & Sally T are praying for you and keeping good thoughts for you as well. Best thing is, now this has some good karma attached from last fall coming back to ya'll. Per my P/M & emails, all you have to do is let me know, ok ??? ??? ???
Take care brother, we're all pulling for ya. .
Be safe.

Prayers headed out. Get well soon brother.

Smoke's up in the PNW.
Hoping you have pretty nurses Bill.

Prayers for Bill on the way!!

Gall bladder removal has been tidied up - when my wife had hers removed she was out of the hospital in two days - they do it laparoscopically now, which is very non-invasive and not prone to infections etc.

Good luck to Bill!

best

mqqn

Get better fast. Imagine him at full speed!

Gang Thanks, Couldnt ask for a better buncha folks here,This has been going on for along while now on and off,I thought i was to damn tough ,So i never went and got it checked out,Now its pretty bad and they said it has been a problem for along time by the size of it.It has took me out for now but hopefully this will be a fast an easy recovery,I go tuesday to the surgeon to find out all the details unless it flares before then . And i will go to the E.R. again, And hopefully they will do emergency surgery.Again thanks EVERYONE for your support.And i hope and pray ill be back full throttle again ASAP!
Bests.Bill

BA, you take care of yourself, "we'll take care of the forum" . . . . and if you would happen to need a "few" of us to come over and "guard" your knives and other assorted items, I'm sure a "few" of us wouldn't mind to make the drive . . . . or the float in my case . . . . . :thumbup:
Get well buddy, you've got mine & Sally T phone# and email addresses if you need anything . . . . Sally T said to send you a hug, but don't let your wife find out . . . . :D :D
Be safe.

Folks, I P/M'ed Daniel Fairly this evening and ask his permission to put something on his forum regarding BA. He more than welcomed me to do it, and passed along his prayers and good thoughts for BA as well. Let's hope the more sage and smoke gets up, the better BA will get thru this.
Keep good thoughts . . .
Be safe.

Back