• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NEW at the Knifecenter of the Internet

Thanks for the kind words. We love what we do - especially when things work out well! In reality- every business is a service business and we feel that it is an honor to serve.
The customer service, the support, the efforts, the selection, the overall attitude and respect to the customer (ME!) was outstanding!:thumbup:

Long story short, I've been buying everything from batteries to knives from knifecenter.com for years and have never had one issue. Then the one time something happens it's because the USPS routes the package knifecenter.com sent to me in Ca to Thailand.:(

Tom and Howard stepped up to the plate on this without delay. After one phone call and a PM to Howard I had a replacement knife being held in reserve for me and Tom was making phone calls to USPS, plus emailing me with updates to what was going on with my situation.

The knife showed up today as Tom predicted and all is well and good in Solstice's little life!:D

Big THANKS to Tom at customer support and Howard for all the wonderful service and support. You're on the Good Guys list fellas....Big Time!:cool:

Great, New folding knife with ceramic blade.
We haven’t seen a reasonably priced ceramic folding knife- Ever! This one is produced by the talented people at BokerPlus. BokerPlus takes great German or American designs and has them made to very high levels of manufacturing quality in Asia. The result has been consistently great items.
This ceramic blade folding knife is really gorgeous. The handle is deep gray titanium and the blade locks with a frame lock system. The blade is the highly polished top grade of ceramics. All in all, this is a fantastic folder at a really fantastic price. We’re glad Boker stepped up to the plate with this knife.

All the SOG Toothlocks have a 3" blade, not 4.3". SOG changed their web site today after I pointed out the error to them.
Ya'll changed the description on the TK-01, but the other 2 are still showing 4.3"

We sold through all the ones that came in. We have no estimate on the arrival of reinforcements - Sorry!

After being on pre-order status since January 2010, the Kershaw Volt II and Clash knives have finally arrived! Both models are selling for just $25.95. At first glance, I was really impressed with the quality of these knives, especially for the price. Strong assisted opening action and very solid overall feel. The flipper makes it really easy to deploy the blade. The pocket clip can be adjusted for tip up or down carry (but not reversible). If you're looking for just a solid EDC, I would highly recommend these two knives by Kershaw.

Kershaw Volt II Assisted Opening Folding Knives.

Kershaw Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife

Back