1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

New avatar photo

Discussion in 'Newberry Knives' started by Allen Newberry, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Allen Newberry

Allen Newberry KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 10, 2007
    My old avatar photo was getting a bit old and I have since sported more of a beard and recently had a haircut. So, in the interest of being identifiable at shows I present the new profile picture:

[​IMG]

2. Little Rabbit Forge

Little Rabbit Forge

Sep 11, 2004
    Oh my!! that looks like YOU

3. Allen Newberry

Allen Newberry KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 10, 2007
    The old one was probably about 3 years old. This one was a self portrait. You know, the kind where you hold the camera in one hand to take the photo while trying not to look like you are holding a camera in your hand. And yes, it does look like me. But, six months from now I may be full beard and long hair. Who knows?