• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New batch belt loop / neck knives group 1

jim how about 04606 if thats still available i'll take that one?

I think I 've been in front of the computer to much today dont worry I'll take one of them 04606 is first choice. I'll get to the post tomarrow.
mike

hollowdweller, here the pic with 04606, but it may be sold to inspecto. It will give you some size reference though.
Thansk, Jim

DSC02436.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

BTTT I only have neck knife left, the Corian black handle 04806. Running it back up the pole so it is not missed. This knife can be bead blasted if a buyer prefers that finish.
Thanks,
Jim

Sounds great Valimas, I should have said "Thanks Joe for the business, you'll enjoy the knife" in my earlier post. Anyhow I sent you an email to cover details.
Thanks again and God Bless!
Jim

I tried to email you but cannot. I am glad you jumped on, I have a blade like 04604, but could not find who it was I was making it for. Do you have email? I will get started putting handles on it soon, now that I know where it is going.
Thanks,
Jim

Stag & Steel said:
hollowdweller, here the pic with 04606, but it may be sold to inspecto. It will give you some size reference though.
Thansk, Jim

DSC02436.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

If you make anymore, I'll take one like this one. Very nice! :thumbup:

Thanks Mick57, won't be untill fall. As soon as I clean up the batch I'm working on and some commision work, I will be taking a break until fall. But keep watch, there could be something in this next and last batch that you like. If hollowdweller does not take the one I have on the bench, you can have it.
Thanksd again!
Jim

Back