• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New batch EDC Blade's

Nice little easy to carry blade.
Made from Bead blasted 440c, OAL is 7 7/8" blade is 4 1/4" tip to front of scales. 1/8" stock with G10 scales and 3/16" NS pins
Includes Kydex sheath, #5 is a RH IWB sheath.
EDC.jpg

EDC1.jpg

Blade detail
EDC2.jpg

$95 Delivered USPS priority mail shipping in ConUS.
CC accepted thru Paypal (Prefered) or a USPS M/O or personal check thru Snail Mail.
Please Email me any questions you may have: blinker123@qwest.net

As I just got mine today, my advice would be to snap one of these up as quick as you can. I really wanted one the last batch he made and have been bugging him ever since. Robert, worth the wait. Size and shape is perfect. Thanks

With luck, mine should land in a week or so. Looking forward to this one- missed the last batch.

Price reduced to $80 They need new homes!
Rugger, Refund for price reduction will be in with your blade:D

Mr. Hankins
Man you've got too stop posting these cool recurve knives! My wife is going to have me sleeping the dog house and there's only so much room in there!:D

E-mail on the way

Thanks
Robert

Kick OL Rover out and put in a display case!;) Just Kiddin
Knife 1, 2, 3 and 4 are spoken for maybe someone can give #5 a good home as well!
Thank you gentlemen!

I just got #4 from Blinker and it is a very nice piece of work. It rides in a inside the waistband sheath that he made for me on request - very stealthy for those secret missions at work, for example opening letters and boxes ;o)

Get one while they are so reasonable!

John

# 1 made it home! Great knife Robert. It made want my Giraffe bone Recurve even more. Man i can't wait!

Thanks
Robert

Wait untill you see the Sheath Mr Brommeland made for that pup. I was floored.
Will post pics this weekend on the Available link in my signature.

Back