New chant: KhukRat

Really need to vote against Res-C. Micarta or G-10 would bring it up a level. I really hope this happens though.

Really need to vote against Res-C. Micarta or G-10 would bring it up a level. I really hope this happens though.

I have one like that - Infi blade, G-10 handles; Busse TTKZ it is. With handles made from Res.-C and a blade made from SR-101 it would be something diffrent from the TTKZ; lighter, faster in the hand and more affordable...and when it comes to beeing grippy - nothing beats Res.-C ;):thumbup:

Busse TTKZ in G-10:
g15VPpNm.jpg

Last edited:
Choppers are where Res-C shines.
To me a khuk with Res-C would be a perfect match!
Perhaps magnum mudders, if they were to be made, would be the best handles for a SR-101 khuk

Choppers are where Res-C shines.
To me a khuk with Res-C would be a perfect match!
Perhaps magnum mudders, if they were to be made, would be the best handles for a SR-101 khuk

is that like the mud mutt from scrapyard? I do like the look of that handle better than the smooth res-c. Also nothing says they couldn't make two models, one res-c one scaled model

Okay I asked nicely once already! Now I'm gonna....ask even nicer! Pretty please may we please have this? Now take that!

Wow haven't seen this thread in awhile. I would go for Res-C. I had a TTKZ. Got rid of it because the handle was too heavy for the blade. Khuks should be blade heavy.

i really like the OKC Kukri , hope Swamprat knife can make a kukri looks like that .

Back