1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

New Millit Clip on Ti-Lock

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by DRLyman, May 17, 2017.

1. DRLyman

DRLyman Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2016
    I was finally able to purchase this clip for my Ti-Lock. I have been watching for it to be in stock again for over a month now. This will fit other CR knives, but I think it really goes well with the Ti-Lock. Not the best photo, but just wanted to share...

[​IMG]

2. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Wow that looks amazing!

DRLyman likes this.
  3. EvilBoffin

EvilBoffin

Feb 3, 2017
    I have an 'In Motion' Annual edition Ti-Lock without any blue on it, and decided to get a simple, stonewashed Millit Clip for it.

I really don't find the bead-blasted stock 'pinch' clip to be appropriate for the styling of this knife.
    But as a lefty, I also found the stock clip just does not fit my hand well when I grip the knife - it messes with my pinky and ring finger.

As you can see from DRLyman's pic above, the Millit Clip styling and stonewashed finish matches CRK's stock design & finish perfectly...

So - good choice, DRLyman !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DRLyman likes this.
  4. craniotes

craniotes Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 29, 2013
    The OEM clip, while it may be functional, looks absolutely ridiculous on the Ti-Lock, imo; the Millit clips are a 200% improvement in terms of looks.

I've got the "Blue Streak" incoming, and am currently sporting a polished blue anodized clip on my Ti-Lock. Makes all the difference.

Regards,
    Adam

DRLyman and EvilBoffin like this.
  5. DRLyman

Jun 25, 2016
    Thanks :) Yes, I really think it goes perfectly with the Ti-Lock. It matches it perfectly.

6. DRLyman

Jun 25, 2016
    Thanks. It really does match it perfectly. I also wasn't fond of the pinch clip. It would hold the knife in the pocket really well, but I just wasn't very fond of the design.

7. DRLyman

Jun 25, 2016
    I agree. I also have the blue anodized clip. I decided I liked this style better on the Ti-Lock. The blue anodized clip I am going to try out on one of my Inkosi knives and see how it looks.