1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

New Nutnfancy Review of Wilson Combat ELC

Discussion in 'Wilson Combat' started by Slider817, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Slider817

Slider817

Mar 26, 2010
  2. Slider817

Slider817

Mar 26, 2010
    His review was very positive, and if you watch till the end there is a promo-code for %10 near the end of the video.
    All in all a very well done review, By the way he eventually gets to talking about the ELC after a little digression of what good midsize knives consist of.
    But after watching this I think I might just get my first wilson combat. Still saving up up for the Star-Benza, I guess this will delay that purchase a bit.

Hope you all enjoy

3. vwspdshp

vwspdshp

Sep 20, 2008
    I picked up one of these right after seeing this review, and it is a dream in hand for me. The most ergonomic and comfortable blade that I own. I decided after a couple of days of using it to order two more for future use. All three are perfect. Blade centering and deployment speed are awesome. Would have never bought one without seeing Nutnfancy's review. Very glad to own these.

4. vollertron

vollertron

Feb 1, 2011
    what was the name of the other version of this?

5. Wunderbar

Wunderbar

May 2, 2003
    Where is the best place to get one? I can't find them at any online dealers.

6. vwspdshp

vwspdshp

Sep 20, 2008
    Fox Gunhammer

Wilsoncombat.com. . .or PM me.

7. mildot326

mildot326

Jan 2, 2007
    They don't seem to be on the website? are they coming back?

8. mildot326

mildot326

Jan 2, 2007
    Still trying to get my hands on one.

9. Zemapeli

Zemapeli

Jan 26, 2013
    I want one

10. mildot326

mildot326

Jan 2, 2007
    Finally got one of the FOX versions, more to follow

11. polaco23

polaco23

Jan 31, 2013
    I know he's a bit too much sometimes. But I really enjoy the guys reviews. Thanks for posting this up

12. Turbo Tension

Turbo Tension

May 6, 2010
    I wonder how many knife fights he's been in to qualify his statement that the knife is too small.

13. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    In a knife-fight, a machete can be too small.