• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ninja Chef! (New price) (SOLD)

Hey guys,

This is my fist ever chefs knife, It took me a little while to complete but im happy with her,

I did some texturing on the blade then a nice freehand grind and then it took a nice soak in the knife kiln... I left a little of the black from the heat treat in the foe-forged look to set it off once i buffed it out!

I textured the G-10 as well, not only for aesthetics but also for your pinch grip, it gives a nice tacky feel.

This is the sharpest knife i have ever made...screemin sharp! watch out Veggies!

i snapped some nice pics for your viewing pleasure

Knife Specs,

OAL: 12.75"
Blade: 8"
thickness: .125
Grind: saber
Steel: O1
hardness: 61-62
scales: black G-10 with toxic green liners
Pins: aluminium

Im looking for 265.00 shipped to your door, now 215.00 shipped

thanks,

Morgan

Last edited:
That's sweet! I really like the variety you've been putting out in just a short time here. Keep it up!

If I was a chef and not a damn hillbilly id be all over this....Sweet buddy

Fantastic work the texturing on the blade and handle look awesome.

Paul

I really like the aesthetic of it. It's a beauty.

On a very constructive note. I wonder how the texture on the blade will affect the ease of cleaning.
A high end food processing tool must be kept as sterile as possible.

A friend of mine is looking for a new Chef's knife in something easy to sharpen like O1...I think he'd really like this design, but he wants 12" of blade length (Or close to)...I'll be keeping an eye on this section until I see one, so hopefully you make some more. Really great looking knife!

Too slow on this one :(. Btw, love the extended handle angled over the tang. Its almost like youve done a ton of cutting and know how nice it is to have that ;)

Back