No banned list for this month? Also no indication of banning in tags members' profiles.

Planterz

Іди на хуй Путін!
Platinum Member
The ban list isn't a big deal. I just get a kick out of seeing twits getting shown the door.

As for the "Banned" tag, whether it's visible as a title or whatever from regular viewing, or if it's in the member's profile when you click that, I think it's important that members can see that. If someone does a search and come across a thread where somebody is being a troll or a jackass, or is a scammer or a shill, or whatever, the searcher should know that this person has been banned for whatever reason. So they'll know not to trust the advice, or the opinion, or the person as someone to do a deal with.

I guess the same goes for infractions too. If a person gets infracted (or warned) for whatever reason, it's good for others to see this so others know not to behave that way.

There has not been a banned thread in a long time, about the time when we were getting hit with tons of Futbol Mundial spam from every direction.

Back