1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

No banned list for this month? Also no indication of banning in tags members' profiles.

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Planterz, May 17, 2017.

1. Planterz

Planterz Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 26, 2004
    The ban list isn't a big deal. I just get a kick out of seeing twits getting shown the door.

As for the "Banned" tag, whether it's visible as a title or whatever from regular viewing, or if it's in the member's profile when you click that, I think it's important that members can see that. If someone does a search and come across a thread where somebody is being a troll or a jackass, or is a scammer or a shill, or whatever, the searcher should know that this person has been banned for whatever reason. So they'll know not to trust the advice, or the opinion, or the person as someone to do a deal with.

I guess the same goes for infractions too. If a person gets infracted (or warned) for whatever reason, it's good for others to see this so others know not to behave that way.

marcinek likes this.
  2. thurin

thurin Wanderer Platinum Member

Dec 19, 2012
  3. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    There has not been a banned thread in a long time, about the time when we were getting hit with tons of Futbol Mundial spam from every direction.

4. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    A scarlet letter as it were. :)