Not a knife, but pretty damn cool..........

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
This day and age unfortunately, you can never tell what's going to happen. Its been a huge debate on if poeple should carry handguns for personal protection. Now, I will try to keep my opinions to myself on contraversial subjects, but I'm a firm believer in the right to bear arms. I'm a even bigger believer in keeping what's mine, safe. Albeit my family or possestions. Having said that, I hope there is never a day I have to use a gun in a life and death situation. But if that situation finds me, I will choose life.
I have and carry a larger cailber handgun that I'm very fond of, but its size hinders me from carrying it in a lot of places. What good is a gun if you don't have it when you need it. So looking through the latest issue of Backwoodsman magazine, I found a article about a wallet gun by Rusty Keller. I thought this was brillant, so I made my own, with a few upgrades.
2012-11-20123352.jpg
started out with a Berretta jet fire in .25 caliber.
2012-11-20123425.jpg
made a leather holester to make it look like a wallet.
2012-11-20123453.jpg
even dyed it the same color and made a space to hold a extra clip.
2012-11-20123512.jpg
2012-11-20123527.jpg
it roughly the same size as a wallet and gives the impresstion of one in your pocket. I can wear this as a wallet and not know the difference. Its always accessable. With 16 shots total at my disposal. Drawing it is the natural motion a would be theif would expect in a robbing situation. Since I made it last week it has hardly not been on my person. Something I can't say for my larger pistol.

Last edited:
Wow! :thumbup:
I was just pondering getting a 22, this may push me over the edge.
Great job Todd!

I had the opportunity to check this thing out firsthand Saturday night. It was an ingenious design and well executed. I'm looking forward to a firing test to see how well it works with the action. Not that I forsee any issues, but it will just seal the deal. Nicely done Todd!

You need to copywrite that man. Once you do, I may have a leatherworker that could "mass" produce this.

I love this man! It's brilliant.

That is amazing! Nicely done, as said above you need to patent that

That is awe inspiring. Because of that design, I'm buying a small .22 ASAP. You absolutely need to patent that design immediately. I would also consider removing this thread ASAP so that no one can steal it. I would buy that in a freaking heartbeat.

I have no idea how patents are done etc but there are people who know. This seriously opens up whole new vistas I had not considered before for concealed carry.

nice job!
clean lines and well assembled.
those little beretta .22s are sweet shooters, too -- perfect size for "reflex" shooting.

nice job!
clean lines and well assembled.
those little beretta .22s are sweet shooters, too -- perfect size for "reflex" shooting.

The one pictured Erik is a .25. Its the jet fire. Berretta doesn't make this gun anymore. Its a little smaller than the current .22 there making today.

Sweet setup, I have the same gun that I inherited from my Dad. It`s surprising how accurate they are.

The one pictured Erik is a .25. Its the jet fire. Berretta doesn't make this gun anymore. Its a little smaller than the current .22 there making today.

oops.
thought it was one of the old bobcats. (model 21)

Wow that is a really cool setup. I wish there was CCW where I live (well...there is, but it's really really hard to get). Currently shopping/saving for a .22 and if I could CCW this would be my dream setup.

Very nicely done! I've seen this idea around since the 60's though, for those advocating a patent. Very popular with bikers at that time (and I imagine, still)

I'd prefer it in .22 if anyone knows of a good pistol in that caliber that would work for this?

RogueBowie, move to San Bernardino County ;)

Back