NOTABLE PAIRS : Only traditionals

h9dEQkC.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Will!:thumbsup:

Yes, I'm not much of a 'big knife' person, preferring instead to move to an axe, or golok for heavier duty tasks, but I really like this knife. My friend D. Wilson made it out of O1 tool steel, with Australian Blackwood handles, and I contoured the handle, and polished, thinned and sharpened the 6" blade to my liking. It has a leather, lefty sheath, at my request.

It's a fine bush knife, takes that fearfully keen O1 edge - although while it's at home, it's my designated pumpkin-splitter.:)

(It's dark here now, Will: I'll edit in another pair photo with sheath, tomorrow, my friend.:thumbsup:)

Edit: Here you go Will Power Will Power .

A lefty configured pair.

It's a basic, sturdy, natural finish leather sheath:

A594F489-136E-4596-ACEF-5F0544B13E45_zpstldf9hbh.jpg

Pictured with my lefty, stag covered A. Wright & Sons Lambsfoot - a thoughtful and gracious gift from Charlie C (Waynorth).

Last edited:
We'll make an exception for that exceptional trio:D

Made to measure custom coffins :eek::thumbsup:

Holy Hand Grenade!! :eek: Those are absolutely stunning, Champ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

A notable pair of Remingtons. Both manufactured by Camillus. Same distinctive Delrin jigging. Same brushed finish. Same UMC shield, Remington tang stamping, and Remington blade etching. Same NS bolsters and steel pins. Same 440A steel. Same stainless springs and brass liners.

RNY2UUVh.jpg

Same crazy scalloped blades. :confused: :confused: :confused:

9MSoy5rh.jpg

Last edited:
Back