Official Buck Picture Thread

Well done, lerman, thanks a lot for sharing! In what desert did you take the first pic's?

Haebbie

I like this little gem!!! The sheath and knife size are perfect for carry!!!!
I have to say for the money I expected a little bigger knife, (I included a pic comparing it to a Tempest) but its not a let down thats for sure!!! I love its size and look, and can't wait for a user version next year!!!!
Why are the logos etc. etched on though? She also came with plenty of oil on it! I think I need a new cert now!! LOL :D
Nice job Josh and Buck!!!! Thank you for "hooking me up" Larry!!!!!!!!

buck 184
100_0831.jpg

The new addition to my Buck family. The 500LE!!!! She is sweet, Thank you Larry Oden ;).

jb4570

Well thanks to Gary007 (I've gotta blame somebody ;) ) I've just added this Founders Edition 112 to my stable. A baby sister for my ram horn 110.

Pics aren't the greatest but hope you get the idea. Sweet!

Attachments

• Ram Horn 112 sm1.jpg
    Ram Horn 112 sm1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Ram Horn 112 sm2.jpg
    Ram Horn 112 sm2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Ram Horn 112 sm3.jpg
    Ram Horn 112 sm3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 116
Ok... I am sh*t with a camera so here goes :) light was fading and I did not wanna use flash

Buck 444 - Buck Slogan Prize - Thanks 334Dave!

Buck 110 + 112 Founders Edition

Buck Tempest ATS34

Buck Strider 882

:cool: ...Nice buncha toys and super pics Mav...I wish I could take a decent picture...Your knives look great even in the poor lighting...:thumbup:

Mav,
Hay mate....don't be so modest those pics are great!!!

jb4570

I love these! Too Bad Buck discontinued them, both will be users! Thanks again to Larry Oden for finding this pair for me!
If Larry can't get it for you, you don't need it :D LOL :D

A nice camo one and the black coated.

...Nice acquisitions there Mr. Wh4f...I have a knife or 2 on order with Larry as well...Lord help me if I ever get into lookin' fer Bucktools as well as the folders...:eek: ...Very nice pics too...:thumbup:

...Nice acquisitions there Mr. Wh4f...I have a knife or 2 on order with Larry as well...Lord help me if I ever get into lookin' fer Bucktools as well as the folders...:eek: ...Very nice pics too...:thumbup:

But Darryl the Bucktools are "folders" :D

Better look into it!!

These wont be for collecting, just a real handy tool to have around!
The bucktool on my belt helps prevent 110 abuse thats for sure!!!! :D

Here are the latest additions to the collection.
A seldom seen third variation of the sixth version with FOUR scale rivets.

The Third Variation of the Third version with a two line stamp

A 120 General from the early 60's

A 2007 124 LE with Bufallo scales and chipflint blade

Nice Mike! Thanks for the pics.
Almost looks like the 120 has a little chip out of the fiber spacer adjacent to the handle. The early 60's 118 that I recently picked up has a chip in the same area. I wonder if that was one of the reasons why they eliminated that spacer in later versions.

Nice Mike! Thanks for the pics.
Almost looks like the 120 has a little chip out of the fiber spacer adjacent to the handle. The early 60's 118 that I recently picked up has a chip in the same area. I wonder if that was one of the reasons why they eliminated that spacer in later versions.
Thanks Mike! There aren't any chips but the spacer closest to the blade guard is larger than the black handle and has caught a lot of crud which I have to clean out of the cracks. A good scrubbing will hopefully make it look a little more presentable. I also need to buff out the pommel to try and get rid of the scratches. The blade is almost complete, but also need buffing out. I'm wondering what kind of job Buck would do if I sent it in to them? Hmmm

The only reason I have been thinking that my 118 had a piece missing is that I also have this mint 60's era 2 line inverted 103. And on it, the spacer in that location extends out to the edge of the flat on the back of the Aluminum guard.

Perhaps the spacers varied in the shape thru the years?

I don't know if you can see what I mean in this picture.

Attachments

• 2 Line Inverted 103 sm.jpg
    2 Line Inverted 103 sm.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 81
Back