ok ok I am panicing...

A while ago I bought a Buck 882BKX from fleabay. Its easier for me to deal with people in the states on ebay... anyway the knife arrives and the blade is so loose its unreal. Literally it flapped about and obviously something was wrong. So remembering that Bucks excellent turn around on my Tempest I sent it back to Buck. That was about 4 weeks ago...

I have chased and emailed a Joe (most helpful) and a lady called Carole... but the nice people at Buck dont have it.

If it was my knife I could live with it (thats a lie by the way) but I bought the knife for my Dads birthday present which is at the end of August. I cant afford to get another one for him... and for the first time in years we are going camping a week after his birthday (which is a week before mine).

I am soooooo p****** off :(

Confiscated at your border? Hung in customs there? It's stamped "USA" some where, so U.S. Customs shouldn't have an issue with it. I hope you find it, it's always a bummer to loose a knife in the mail; the only thing worse, is loosing two or 3.

No it would not have been confiscated. The UK Postal service said that it was delivered.

Its worse cos its a present for my father...

sorry to hear that maverick i have 5 pricey 110's lost in transit somewhere for about three months now and it sucks but all you can do is be patient
btw if the shipper says it was delivered who was it delivered to ??

well in the Uk all they can say is the transaction is complete and that the parcel was delivered.

Its a bugger being in the UK...

maybe that just means it made it to the border ??
i know i shipped a knife to the uk from here (canada) and it took forever and when i checked it was the same thing they said it was delivered which it was not
but that must have just been to the customs because another 5 days later the buyer received it so hopefully you still have a chance

Yeah... hope so. But that would apply to inbound mail. This was a outbound parcel to Buck in Post Falls...

yea but i meant the us customs could be the same way when they got it your shipper figured it was delivered and it might take another week to get from us customs to buck just a guess but i hope it is something like that

I hope so too... Dads birthday is at the end of the month.. so still got a little bit of time I guess.

Did you ship it insured? If you haven't heard anything in a week, I'd contact both the UK postal service and the USPS and start an investigation.

If it was insured and you were told it was "delivered" they have to tell you where and when it was delivered.

The longest I've ever waited for a package from the UK was eight days. Four weeks is absurd.

Hey Maverick,
No worries, we will take care of this. ;) I am working on it as I type in fact!Take care,

:thumbup: ...Ya know...If we could find a way to make "powdered" Joe Houser and sprinkle it all over this planet...This would be a MUCH nicer planet to live on...:eek: :eek: :eek: :D ...LOL...

DarrylS said:
:thumbup: ...Ya know...If we could find a way to make "powdered" Joe Houser and sprinkle it all over this planet...This would be a MUCH nicer planet to live on...:eek: :eek: :eek: :D ...LOL...
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

joe is one nice A+ rated guy!
he is gods gift to us buck collectors,
so are the gals in the buck shop
one tip !
send a knife to " BKI " not Buck Knives as bucks grow legs and leap away...

334dave said:
joe is one nice A+ rated guy!
he is gods gift to us buck collectors,
so are the gals in the buck shop
one tip !
send a knife to " BKI " not Buck Knives as bucks grow legs and leap away...

I have to agree... Carole is a cracker too. If only all customer service was like this :)

Back