Ok so I'm officially pissed off!

Sorry man. That's really annoying. I had some guys break into my garage on the 4th of July (during all the fireworks) last summer, and they got my BK7 blank, a bunch of other knives, and a bunch of power tools. Fortunately my nicest knives were inside. It's a really sucky feeling. I hope they get busted and that you get your stuff back, especially the sheath.

Man that sucks. Really, that sucks. Sorry for your loss. I would definitely file a police report, on the off chance it is used in a crime. Your fingerprints may still be on it !

I had somebody try to snatch my wallet out of my back pocket in a hotel one time... I spun around fast enough to set the carpet on fire.
Hope you at least get the 2/sheath combo back man, that sucks.

Ugh, having something stolen like that is the worst feeling in the world. Hope you get your stuff back!

If someone ever got into my trunk I'd probably hang myself....
I feel yeah on that man the time and money it took to create the bag in my truck and the one in my wife's car I seriously might just give up on life!
Sorry to hear that bro! But just pray they are stupid and dont realize how sharp it is and slip while using it and cut their main vain off!

Hope you don't do the same with your cruiser and let some shotguns or semi's out on the street. Nice one pal...

And that does suck by the way, hope you can recover.

Last edited:
I would keep my eyes on craigslist and the local pawn shops. Maybe even put a posting looking for hiking knife for hiking this summer.

Hope you get lucky on finding something. Give me a shout if you need help "discussing the err of his ways" if you find who it is......

Hawk

Each sentence of that paragraph piled newer greater suck onto of what I can only assume was a giant pile of suck.

feels bad man.

Bummer man, sorry to hear.

Getting ripped off makes you feel like chit.
Glad I don't live in St. Louis, MO I bet you wrote alot of tickets that day....;)

Made a police report and apparently there were several break-ins in the area last night. They were able to pull some prints off other vehicles. Also stolen from another persons car was a .45 handgun which are pretty easy to track if he tries to sell it anywhere, so I'm being optimistic. We'll see. Thanks for all the comments.

Why the hell would someone leave a unsecured handgun in their car all night ? Stupid....

Back