• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oleg Krymlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oleg should have sent the money via paypal to Rycen 10 seconds after reading Rycen's offer. That would at the very least have made clear his intentions to do the right thing by his customer. Regardless of attitude or communications the customer does not have the money or the knife. I have never once paid for a custom knife up front before it was finished.

The only thing that needs to happen now is Oleg needs to paypal Rycen the money!

If he doesn't we know he is 110% full of it!

If he does and Boki is still complaining it will fall on deaf ears and we will know he's a moron and full of it!

Rycen I still maintain your offer went above and beyond just to keep the peace on BF, stand up thing to do!

As to the poster who said the money for the knife is now paying for Olegs ruined rep... don't make me laugh! He is single handedly destroying his own rep. Like I said, money in a trusted third parties paypal account could have cleared this up immediately.

You're right. I didn't see the part where rycen offered to send a check to boki after Oleg paypaled funds. I only saw the part where it would be easier if Boki would just set up a paypal account. With rycen's offer Oleg should be paypaling the money to him. This should clear up the situation pretty quickly and put this thread to rest. I think both parties just need to be more cooperative and step up the communication.

The bottom line is Oleg owns me the money and an apology too!I do not own a single thing to him!!!!!!!!!!!

Just waiting on OK to be online

Oleg I see that you were online this morning yet did not reply to my private message.

Oleg I see that you were online this morning yet did not reply to my private message.

OOPS !!!!
not saying this is the case but there have been times I'd log on and not check my inbox..
but nowadays I make it a habit..
isn't there a receipt system here where you can check to make sure they opened it??

He has contacted me tonight. I am working on it.

I am never opening another thread that deals with or is started by Oleg. You sure have very poor business practices, setting up new sale threads without resolving old issues. Shame on you. If you showed that you where on top of the situation it would be a different story. Not the kind of person I would ever deal with knowing these things. You have no one to blame but yourself Sir! Hope it ends well for you boki.

Guys I don't know quite where the percentage of blame lies but it's not 100% Oleg. I think part of the problem is we have two members both of whom English is not there native-language.

I understand Rycen. I have read all the threads and posts before. It is a constant problem and always takes way to long for Oleg to resolve. The non native tounge does not seem to be a problem when it comes to posting or asking for money?

I like to cut people slack and give the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes you just have to realize they will take all the slack you ever give, gotta know when to cut that rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back