On the bench, in progress

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110

Here some of the 110's I have on the go right now. If you are interested in holding one by placing a deposit, or having it customized a little more or in another way than you have seen or read here, let me know. I plan on adding some premium steel blades in the mix. I'll have a BG-42, a 154cm and a coated cpm154 (Bass Pro) for sure to add

Top left is a .071" Ti. lined CF with a CF pocketclip,

Next (left to right) are 4 framelocks, two notched where the release would be, (like the liner lock of the late 90's) and two are not notched. Also, the two with thin liners have .125" Ti. frames and the two without liners (to be on the CF side) are .120" Ti. frames.

Following them is a .125" Polished Ti. scaled like the bead blasted I've done, but I think I will have this one anodized.

Bottom left is a 560 which I've vented the scales, plan on adding a waterjet cut Ti. clip and bolt together hardware.

Last knife in pieces is just beginning and will be a milled titanium bolsters 110. Handle scales of the customers choice.

The bottom right knife is nearly done. It is a NS with red paper trim micarta under a very cool new handle material consisting of an aluminum honeycomb and a gray black semi-translucent resin. In the right light, the depth of this materal and it's colors are very cool.
I'll post close ups as they finish :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerad,

Your mailbox is full! I'd like to see more pics of the lower right/nearly finished 110.

Aaron

Back