Orders

Bobby Branton

I am once again working on orders for West Wind folders and the Raider series folders. I have just dug myself out of a hole of orders, honey do's and favors that have been sitting on the bench. I am going to work real hard trying not to get too far backlogged this year. I am also working on a way to build up inventory on certain items or at least cut the wait time down to 2 weeks or less. I have a couple of dealers that will be carrying my knives, but I will take customer orders until I start getting too far behind again.
I have cut way back on some models and will focus on more utility items and will work on some different pieces for shows or special occasions.
I should have some knives in stock towards the end of February.
At this time, I will only be attending The Blade Show and Chicago Custom knife show this year. If you have a order in for knives, please send me a email at bobby@brantonknives.com and I will confirm your order and give you the status of your order. I look forward to 2007 being an even better year for Branton Knives. Thanks for your support. I could not do it without you.

Bobby

Back