Other applications for INFI

I locked my bike up outside of my house and lost the key. To lock it up i used a big MasterLock padlock, and when i went to replace the lock with a new one ...i was surprised at how easy it was to break the lock with a pair of small bolt cutters.
There are a lot of bike thefts in Santa Cruz where i live, and it is making me uneasy about locking my bike up while I'm going about my business.

i couldn't help but think that if there was an INFI padlock that it would be a pain in the ass to break off, which would be awesome.

So, other than tank-like padlocks, what do you think would be some good uses for INFI steel?

Another option would be to stand by with a huge chunk of infi and charge at anyone with bolt cutters approaching your bike. That would be proper use of infi I think.

Golf club driver insert. They pay huge $ for titanium, imagine what they would pay for INFI. JB if you make millions on this idea I only ask for unlimited knife supply for life.

How about an indestructible INFI iPhone case, for the metro guy/girl who has everything. I'll take a CF version, please.

An INFI 1911 slide! Light Brigade treatment, on mine.

You know, i destroy more phillips head driver bits since those 18 volt impact drivers came along... maybe a set of INFI bits, they would really benefit from the properties, don't ya think?

INFI cup... no, not the drinking kind. For the serious martial artist, if you know what i mean.

INFI cup... ok, the drinking kind. Actually, make mine a beer stein. Better than bacon.

I'm still hoping for an INFI briar scythe one day. :(

While we're at it.....I'd also like an iron digger in SR-77 from the Yard.......my "hand-me-down" is bent. :(

:D

wolverine-wallpaper-4.jpg

Infi demolition derby car?

Durable basketball

Toothbrush

Chopsticks

Sunglasses

Pitchfork

Flashlight

Watch

Motorcycle

Baseball bat

Garden shovel

Lawn darts

Jousting lance

Horseshoes

Teeth grill

Wolverine claws

SUV brush guards

Boomerang

Chain

Umbrella

Pen

Toothpick

Hula hoop

RC car

Zipper

Belt buckle

Infi toed boots

Tiller tines

Blow dart

Ninja star

Throwing dagger

Hard case

Chess set

Marble

Bowling ball

Musket ball

Can opener

Lanyard beads

Firesteel striker

Fireplace tongs, shovel, poker

Backgammon set

Perpetual motion sculpture

Globe

House street numbers

Mailbox

Weather vane

Coasters

Baseball cleats

Weed puller

Diamond plate

Manhole cover

Wrecking ball

Marshmallow skewer

Pocket protector

Tap shoes

Sunglasses

Skateboard grab rails

Tissue box cover

Crochet needles

Doormat

Frisbee

Bayonette

Madonna bra

Motorcycle frame sliders

And last but not least, the infi toilet seat.

I just need a new window key for work. It's a big ass institution key & I've bent my current one. Makes a dandy flail...

It would be great for making knives. Especially ones that are intended for hard use. Imagine a knife you could do food prep with, then go outside and split logs for the fire. That would way cool.

There are good, secure padlocks that are impossible to cut with bolt cutters.

They will not be a few dollars at the walmart like cheapo masterlocks.

Back