1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Paul Long Sheaths are recommended for MT knives

Discussion in 'Mark Terrell Knives' started by Ren the devils trailboss, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Paul makes absolute great sheaths, at fair prices, and with a reasonable wait time.

Paul has most of Marks patterns already ( so you probably will not have to ship him your knife)

Paul is a member of this board and can be contacted via email or PM he goes by obviously the moniker "sheathmaker" on this board.

Ill try and get some pics of his work up in a bit...

Ren

2. OldPhysics

OldPhysics

Sep 2, 2006
    Plus, there's the fact that Mr. Long's work is just superb. I've only got ONE Paul Long sheath, but it is a "doozy." Very impressive ... :thumbup:

3. Mark Terrell

Mark Terrell Moderator Moderator BANNED

Jun 23, 2006
    I've done business with Paul for a long time now, and he's top notch on wait time, workmanship and customer service. You simply can't go wrong with him.....

MT