Paypal, the forums, ethics, and you.

I have a Paypal debit card,the # was stolen sometime last year.Paypal called ME,when there was suspicious charges on the card.I contested all the charges and was reimbursed for all of the $800+ unauthorized charges.That impressed me:)For the ease of use it can't be beat I use it buying and selling:thumbup:Regards Butch

Spark I use PP a lot, but it was not a big deal as far as paying dues here was concerned. The international membership might go up if you offer it though. Bottom line; its your sandbox and whatever you decide is just fine with me.

As far as I've been able to tell, PP's anti-gun stance is simply an ass covering mechanism- not an ideological issue. Many gun related items are done via paypal, many airgun dealers take paypal, they only get restrictive on actual firearms and ammo.

I'm not fond of all of their practices, but they do some cool things- like allow one to generate one time use CC numbers for online ordering. Also one-site cc numbers for multiple use. (this requires having a debit or credit card tied to your account, which I don't at the moment, but I have used the service successfully in the past)

I've found their security to be fine, and their responses to OTHER security issues (stolen cards, stolen passwords) to be pretty decent.

I think their fee structure is a bit high, but I can't really say what their costs are.

I'd like it if you accepted paypal payments. I won't leave if you don't, just be a bit more convenient for me.

Don't like Paypal or what they stand for? Then check out these payment options: Moneybookers or Google Checkout. I prefer Google Checkout...great service without all the hangups and bullshit that often comes with Paypal.

Back