Plans for 2006

Bobby Branton

Even though 2006 is well underway, I just wanted to post a note to explain my brief absence from my forum. By the end of 2006, I had become sawmped with both orders and designs and other little projects that took up most of my time. I found myself overwhelmed to the point that I was not getting much accomplished. For 2006, I vowed that I would clear my plate of so that I would be able to get more done. Recently,I have been dealing with some serious health issues with my elderly Mother I had to temporarily discontinue several models that were either very labor intensive or did not fit into my vision for 2006. Instead of telling you which projects will be discontinued, it will be easier to tell you which ones I will be moving forward with for the remainder of 2006.

Brend collaboration series.

Brend model # 2 Mid Tech
Brend Fighting Hatchets (both sizes.)
At some point I will bring back the Marauder folder with the blades hand ground by me.

Vorpal series

These will be made as custom orders only

Branton/Ehlers designs

I am picking a few models that were popular from this line and adding a few design changes.

In 2006 I am really working hard to break into the tactical folder market and to get back to my forging roots. This means that you will see a few cool folder designs and a few forged blades thrown in to keep me from getting bored. You will see a rough proto of one of the first folder designs that I will be making. Most will be frame locks and maybe a few liner locks with G-10. I should have some ready with three different blade shapes by late April or early May.

Attachments

• raider1 warnie.jpg
    raider1 warnie.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
  • raider2warnie.jpg
    raider2warnie.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 32
Back