Please report search related problems here

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Haven't checked to see if anyone else has this problem but i do.

I get that error message in the photo each time i try to use the search bar on the upper right corner or use "recent threads and posts" of other users.

10922439_10152752013778311_6386990663304077860_n.jpg

Cannot search either.

vBulletin Message

I just now clicked on "Find Latest Posts" to search my recent posts and got this message three times in a row:

"connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)."

I'm on a PC with Windows 7; and Internet Explorer 11.

Same problem here.

For a couple of days now I haven't been able to search. I shrugged it off at first, but it's still happening. I've tried different browsers to see if that would help, but it hasn't. Is this a problem on my end, as I don't see others complaining? Here is my error message.

Same problem here!

Search returns this error message.

been gettting this past few days also when trying to search posts and forum search ...windows 7 and explorer 11

I hate to dig up old corpses but I'm having this search problem right now - I couldn't search to see if it's being dealt with so I found this old link through a google search in hopes that it will be read by someone.

I hate to dig up old corpses but I'm having this search problem right now - I couldn't search to see if it's being dealt with so I found this old link through a google search in hopes that it will be read by someone.

Same thing here Brother:
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused).

I haven't done anything to upset the apple cart, so WHATS UP???:confused:

Same here and I'm :confused: :confused: :confused:
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused).

Zombie thread but When is this going to be fixed? No improvements and (for me at least) have been having errors and limited access for months. Would like to use this site as much as possible when being a paying member.

Search is down for everything, from searching threads to posts to member searches..................I hate it when this happens!!

Back