Post a pic of one of your favorite Horton's and explain why you like it,,,

SWEET!!! That could have been filmed at the BP down the road from my house last night! Here is one for the rest of us southerners. Starts out slow and gets crankin..

[video=youtube;LptOc6OKoWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LptOc6OKoWs[/video]

Well, for starters, it came with a six-pack of Bud Ice. ;)

Horton1.jpg

Ron just got a hard on. You are looking for one of those right now aren't you? I have a shortened one. That one with the green micarta. I would sell it to you. I need a new grinder.

That´s my favorite HK!

A good ol´ Dead Ringer, sharp as hell and a really strong piece of steel!

3164623236656635.jpg

Hope, that you make one of those great pieces in the future again, Jeremy!
I´m not a big chisel fan and that´s why I love your old blades! ;)

All I know after seeing all the awesome stuff you all have got from Jeremy is that I NEED ME A BLOOD EDC in S7 Already. I'm slacking seriously. Or one of them folders.

Thanks man. We all move on from the things we used to do and the ways we did them. Its growing up. Most people that's just memories mine just happens to be something you can hold

I'm pretty computer- tarded, so loading pics isnt really something I'm good at. I have 2 Hortons, and they are both favorites. I got a necker in D2, double hollow ground with a melted spine, and Carto Kydex. I got it from The Man Himself, at a knife show in Chicago in 2009, where I also met a few other fellow Hortonites. I carry that necker almost every day, and its been a great little knife. I also have a BEDC in D2 from the run J did in December 2009. That one is a prize of a knife in every sense; awesome badassery in knife form, and an actual prize for a contest Jeremy had the night of the Knife Show 3 months earlier! (Thanks again, bro!),,, while I dont carry it very much, it does see a lot of use around the house, and it of course comes with me hiking and camping. just a great little tank of a knife that can do anything I've ever asked of it. both knives hold an edge like nothing I've used before, and it doesnt take much effort to get em sharp again. I'm pretty much in love with both knives and dont think I can pick one as the favorite.

super cool thread by the way!

Here's the brother of the Hawks---"The Hulk"----.50 thick...it's 440c too for you stainless lovers....about 13oal......cuts paper like a .17 Horton....a smaller jaws of life.
002-7.jpg

005-Copy.jpg

006-4.jpg
Mang I would love to have this one it would go so well with my Horton Halloween Trench:)

Back