1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

post your ugly mugs here...

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by Daniel Koster, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    do as the title says...

post a pic of yourself here and we'll try to hold back on the comments...:eek: :D :( :confused: :footinmou :p

people have told me "hey, you're a big guy" but I don't see myself that way. Just 6' tall and 250 lbs. I'm no beast. I thought I was just average. :confused: ;)

2. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    Sorry, no digital camera. I sorta look like my avatar, except my head is bigger. :D

3. Berkley

Berkley Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 1999
    Here I am before I grew the beard...

4. Bobwhite

Bobwhite

Nov 30, 1999
    I can't post pics. I look a lot like Pendentive. A couple inches taller (6',3"), same build (around 275 on a lean day), a goatee (full beard in fall and winter). My hair is curly and down past my shoulders though.

5. Cuttin' Craig

Cuttin' Craig

Jun 9, 2001
    I wish I could post pix:( ! Two problems: 1) need to get a gold membership, and 2) Need a digital camera ( Funny, the queen of the castle mentioned needing to get one last night--could this be a sign?)

I sent Uncle a pic a while back he could post, If he could find it and felt inspired.

That being said: I'm 6'1" ,255 with a 50" chest and 38" waist. My knuckles are normally red from dragging on the ground:eek: HEE-HEE!
    Thankfully, I've been told I carry my weight well, but I need to be vigilant to keep it that way. Like pen, I don't really consider myself a big guy, and only get that feeling when standing with a group of "Average sized" folks. I've got dark brown hair (Thinning, much to my wife's chagrin) and a fairly thick Goatee.

I hope those who can post pix do. I like to put faces with names. It'll be neat to see if people look like I imagined they would.

Thanks for the thread, Pen!

-Craig

6. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Pix are worth a thousand words. I used to be 6 feet 175. Now I'm 5 feet and 185.

7. Howard Wallace

Howard Wallace . Moderator

Feb 23, 1999
    Me. 5'11", 175 lbs.

[​IMG]

Bill (with the flower necklace)

[​IMG]

8. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    wow...almost forgot about this one.

How about this for a mugshot?

9. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    I was trying to die with a heart attack when those pix were taken but as with most of my endeavors I couldn't get the job done.

10. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    bahahaha

That's exactly what I imagined you to look like, Pen. :D Though I figured you for a Boboli man. :rolleyes: :);)

edited for esl grammar

11. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Brendan

Attached Files:

12. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    This was taken in '96. Barb's the pretty one.:D

[​IMG]

13. raghorn

raghorn

Feb 23, 2002
    This is me:

14. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 13, 2000
    This is me with my 25" Sirupati,talking to the bush's.

15. LongRifle

LongRifle

Apr 5, 2000
    Here's a profile shot ;)

The dwarf is my grandpa :), he always told me when he was 20 he was 6 and a half feet tall, somehow he shrunk to about 5'5" :p .

[​IMG]

Matt

16. Brendan

Brendan

Feb 13, 2002
    Thanks for posting my pic Uncle, I may look like a ghost but the picture was taken by my beloved !! (not too good with the camera - shhh)

5'11' 85 kilos (no idea what that is in pounds)

Nice to see the forumites, ArchAngel - you look possesed with that Siru matey !! I would crap myself if I saw you in a dark alley. (No offence !! )

17. mPisi

mPisi

Oct 12, 2001
    Here's one from my wedding a while back, my best man Austin on the left. We're preparing to defend ourselves from the bride's relatives.
    [​IMG]

I'm 6' 2", 280lbs and falling. I don't see myself as a big guy. In fact I often think other guys are taller until I get right next to them and able to compare directly.

18. Ivan Campos

Ivan Campos

Apr 4, 1999
    I have been quite busy lately as the SPKS 2002 is getting closer so i am not posting much but thought you could not miss this one, taken at the end of the Brasília Knife Show in July...

Attached Files:

19. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Grandpa is just like me, LR.

20. Don Rac

Don Rac

Oct 3, 2001
    Mine used to be my avatar, now I can't find my own pic....:)