Prayer Request

Becky just called, and Hanna will not be moving to a different room today. Her blood sugar level is critically high, they are running tests to see why. Keep praying.

Lots of prayers coming Hanna's way. Hopefully some folks get those get-well cards sent to her as well -

best

mqqn

An entire congregation of prayers headed your way from my friend Mike's church.

Jeff

We are thinking and wishing positive thoughts for Hanna your family and yourself. As tough as this is, we wish for you staying strong

They did move her out of PICU, but her blood sugar level is still at a critical number.

Here she is with Becky and Dave.

391513_4145998004027_1429776349_n.jpg

Being "cool."

403813_3551196461404_412187324_n.jpg

Thanks for the update John.
Karen and I are talking about her on the phone right now. She is in our prayers.

Heavenly Father, the God of mercy and compassion... we pray your blessing that adds richness and no sorrow to it, on this family and in particular Hanna. And ask that you reach down and miraculously heal this little girl. Holy Spirit, give peace to Hanna and her entire family in this time and speak comfort to their hearts and minds. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

Heavenly Father, the God of mercy and compassion... we pray your blessing that adds richness and no sorrow to it, on this family and in particular Hanna. And ask that you reach down and miraculously heal this little girl. Holy Spirit, give peace to Hanna and her entire family in this time and speak comfort to their hearts and minds. In Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

I second that.

John, thanks for the update. Looks like you guys are doing a good job of keeping her spirits up. Hannna is on all of our minds, here at the forum and at home. She is a tough cookie. Get well soon!!

I know my cousin got really sick like that when he was a young kid. It turned out he had diabetes. Stay Strong.

Glad she was able to move to another room! Hang in there JK Family, it's good she has a strong big sister too!

Dan

It's good to see her on her feet if only for a little while.

Smoke's up.

Back