1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Price Drop...NMSFNO Limited Edition and CG BOSS JACK for sale!!!

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by Haole, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haole

Haole Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    For Sale.......NMSFNOLE #482 Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw. It is a User that is almost new. Just some light use a couple of times with a few scratches. Razor sharp. Never been sharpened. Original edge. One of the finest Tiger Hide Patterns with magnum smoothed hand shaped handles. Shipped with insurance to your door for $SOLD. This is definitely one Busse's finest knife designs.

I have a absolutely mint CGBJ Combat Grade Boss Jack with Muddy blade (or tanker blade not pictured) and Black and Tan G-10 handles. Damn good looking combination. I will ship it to your door with insurance for the fine price of $SOLD Thanks.. I'm only selling one.

Postal Money Order is preferred but PayPal is okay. International shipping is $35 bucks extra. I will not falsify customs forms. Thanks for looking!!!

NMSFNO Front.jpg NMSFNO closeup.jpg BJNMSFNO Front.jpg BJ Solo.jpg BJNMSFNO Back.jpg

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  2. justsomedude

justsomedude

May 23, 2011
    You eat ramen noodles because you spent all of your money on knives too!?!
    JK, good luck with the sale, that NMSFNOLE is hot, I wish I had the cash.

3. Haole

Jan 1, 2009
    I wish you had the cash too!!! :D Yes, the NMSFNO LE is one hell of a superb knife. it is by far my favorite design and the knife that got me hooked on Busses.

4. Haole

Jan 1, 2009
    Email sent to Tana......

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  5. Haole

Jan 1, 2009
    CGBJ sold to Tana8852, thank you.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  6. Haole

Jan 1, 2009
    Still available. Back to the top.

7. Haole

Jan 1, 2009
    price drop on NMSFNOLE

8. Haole

Jan 1, 2009
    Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw Limited Edition #482 is still up for grabs. Thanks!

9. Haole

Jan 1, 2009
    Still available!

10. highpointforge

highpointforge

Jan 6, 2007
    PM sent.

11. Haole

Jan 1, 2009
    Closed