• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drop...NMSFNO Limited Edition and CG BOSS JACK for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale.......NMSFNOLE #482 Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw. It is a User that is almost new. Just some light use a couple of times with a few scratches. Razor sharp. Never been sharpened. Original edge. One of the finest Tiger Hide Patterns with magnum smoothed hand shaped handles. Shipped with insurance to your door for $SOLD. This is definitely one Busse's finest knife designs.

I have a absolutely mint CGBJ Combat Grade Boss Jack with Muddy blade (or tanker blade not pictured) and Black and Tan G-10 handles. Damn good looking combination. I will ship it to your door with insurance for the fine price of $SOLD Thanks.. I'm only selling one.

Postal Money Order is preferred but PayPal is okay. International shipping is $35 bucks extra. I will not falsify customs forms. Thanks for looking!!!

NMSFNO Front.jpgNMSFNO closeup.jpgBJNMSFNO Front.jpgBJ Solo.jpgBJNMSFNO Back.jpg

Last edited:
You eat ramen noodles because you spent all of your money on knives too!?!
JK, good luck with the sale, that NMSFNOLE is hot, I wish I had the cash.

I wish you had the cash too!!! :D Yes, the NMSFNO LE is one hell of a superb knife. it is by far my favorite design and the knife that got me hooked on Busses.

Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw Limited Edition #482 is still up for grabs. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back