• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROPS Custom slip joints!

SuperHowl

Gold Member
Hi All,

Moving a few customs. All prices are PP F&F shipped CONUS. Say “I’ll take it” in the thread and send me a PM for payment details.

1. Balistreri Jack in brown burlap and micarta with Damascus carbon steel. Lightly carried and used, pull is a 6 with solid lock up. Comes with lanyard bead and card. Asking $sold!

2. Stone handmade Gentlemen’s folder in black G10 and white liner. Pull is a pinhable 7, great 5th pocket carry. Comes with box, card, and leather fob. Closed is 3 1/4 in, centered, half stop, no play when open. 1st owner from maker. Asking $sold!

3. K’roo tribal spear in giraffe bone with blue G10 liners. I hade Willem make me this one 3 or 4 years ago. It came with a pin crack that I glued and sanded and has been stable (see pic). Pull is a pinchable 7. Has seen a bit of use and carry. This was made before Willem sent any documents, so it is knife only. Closed length is. 3 7/8in half stop, centered, no play when open. Asking $sold!

4. Bobby Toole Native in burlap micarta. 2nd owner, great action, lightly used and carried in a slip. Knife only as it came to me. 3 3/4 in closed, half stop, centered, no play when open. Asking sold!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi All,

Moving a few customs. All prices are PP F&F shipped CONUS. Say “I’ll take it” in the thread and send me a PM for payment details.

1. Balistreri Jack in brown burlap and micarta with Damascus carbon steel. Lightly carried and used, pull is a 6 with solid lock up. Comes with lanyard bead and card. Asking $250

2. Stone handmade Gentlemen’s folder in black G10 and white liner. Pull is a pinhable 7, great 5th pocket carry. Comes with box, card, and leather fob. 1st owner from maker. Asking $175

3. K’roo tribal spear in giraffe bone with blue G10 liners. I hade Willem make me this one 3 or 4 years ago. It came with a pin crack that I glued and sanded and has been stable (see pic). Pull is a pinchable 7. Has seen a bit of use and carry. This was made before Willem sent any documents, so it is knife only. Asking $200.

4. Bobby Toole Native in burlap micarta. 2nd owner, great action, lightly used and carried in a slip. Knife only as it came to me. Asking $360.

Cheers!

PM sent about Balistreri.

Back