Progress report on BF 2012 knife!

Nice how they took the pip from the opposite side to make it symetrical.

I'm Very tempted to drop another one in the cart.

Nice how they took the pip from the opposite side to make it symetrical.

I'm Very tempted to drop another one in the cart.
Me to, but I didn't resist, added another to my order this morning. I know an older sportsman who would never buy one for himself that would love one for Christmas. Steven

I do believe I spot it:

DSCN96681.jpg

~ P.
Looks good to me. Thank you.

Visited Great Eastern yesterday (I'll write about my first reason in another thread), and had a chance to CF and CE the 2012 set-up knife! The blades in person are as good as they look in the pictures! I like the proportions a lot, a real useful size. I too am going to order a second knife! It's gonna be a good'un!:thumbup:

[About that other thread, I have to wait until I get back home, but I think you will enjoy it!! Something on the horizon!!;)]

Last edited:
I didn't even hesitate for a moment, 2 went in the cart as soon as the order thread went up.

Some BFC member, somewhere, sometime, is going to get one heck of a GAW prize.... :D

Looks like GEC is already concocting a new pattern--the "Hay'n Helper"--based on the BF Trapper frame. I sure hope we see a nice Swayback Wharncliffe down the road apiece.

DSCN9709.jpg

DSCN9700.jpg

Can't wait to see pics of the covers for this year's forum knife, that should bring it all together!

Waynorth:
Any mention of the ETA for this years knife during your visit to GEC?

Now thats just not right :p

Jeff, I'll be home soon. I didn't mean to tease - - - - -well, yes I did:rolleyes:!
But the tale needs pictures, and I can't do them on the road. I'll post a new thread as soon as I get back.:)

Jeff, I'll be home soon. I didn't mean to tease - - - - -well, yes I did:rolleyes:!
But the tale needs pictures, and I can't do them on the road. I'll post a new thread as soon as I get back.:)

No worries Charlie. I was just jabbin back :)

Safe travels back home. I know whatever news you have will most likely cost me money, so I can wait patiently :D

The grinds on the clip look amazing! this is going to be an awesome knife.

agreed! Those blades look awesome. The nickel silver liners look great! I really prefer them to brass.

Last edited:
No worries Charlie. I was just jabbin back :)

Safe travels back home. I know whatever news you have will most likely cost me money, so I can wait patiently :D

:D:D:D It just might cost ya, but it'll be worth it!!

I didn't even hesitate for a moment, 2 went in the cart as soon as the order thread went up.

Some BFC member, somewhere, sometime, is going to get one heck of a GAW prize.... :D

I'm in. Ed J

:D

Hmmm. Thinking about picking up a third...

Once the covers are put on these things things and the photos get up,I think there is going to be many people rushing to grab the rest. They are looking great!

Back