Photos Randall Knife Age ID Help Please

Hello All,

Happy New Years,

Could Someone Help Please.
How do you download an image please?
Also Where can I host the images. I no longer use the internet.

I have Two Old Randells I am Trying to Id Not Trying to sell. I feel they are 40"s - 50"s

At least Hoping.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hello All,

Happy New Years,

I have Two Old Randells I am Trying to Id Not Trying to sell. I feel they are 40"s - 50"s

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPC5YlM5OXgvBuufmulbXG4mWJuKRzvsSdqOtze
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPC5YlM5OXgvBuufmulbXG4mWJuKRzvsSdqOtze
Hello All,

Happy New Years,

At least Hoping.

Thank you in advance.
guess you can see the pictures on google. I screwed up I have a couple TBI"s sorry.

I used the bill to show blade length. could not find a tape measure.
The smaller of the two has a compass on the handle. I paid $1400.00 for the pair.
He also sold me two Ames Swords, I am New to Randall Knives
And am very lucky to be buying a 47-piece collection. I think I purchased 19 this year.
These two make it 21.

I will have my son try and upload them later on. I no longer remember how to.

Thank you,
Mark

Front-View.jpg

I used the bill the gauge the blade length I do not remember where my tape measure is. I thought the pics would look cool with the 45. Like I said earlier in my post. A good friend of mine is selling me his collection. He is a retired General and flew fighter jets during the Vietnam war. Most of the blades in the collection are 1960s-1970's vintage but some are older that he had gotten in trades. I bought over 50 blades and about 12 swords from him this year so far. I think his prices are fair and he wants me to have his collection. He tells me what information he has but due to 5 TBI's my memory is shot. I have to write it down. Any information I can get would be greatly appreciated. I do have some doubles that later I will consider trading for something else I do not have. Later I can upload images of the collection. There are quite a few special order, non-catalogue knives in the collection.

Thank you very much in Advance and Happy New Years!

The model 8 was redesigned in 1964. I believe that is when they stopped pinning the stag handle. So yours is from after 1964.

The other one I’m not sure about. Most Randall’s have a finger choil. So possibly a model 12? But the top swedge is wrong for a model 12, and that sharpening choil doesn’t look Randall like at all. Possibly the blade has been reworked?

I also think the stag was added on. It just doesn’t look Right. It is a nice knife, but I think it has been altered.

I’m looking forward to hearing other opinions on these 2 and to seeing more of the collection.

Here are some of the knives I purchased from the General over the Last few months. I have another box I need to find that has more. My house is a mess since it is under construction. These are not for sale. Just shoowing them since you asked.

I love the 1911! I'm a big collector of Colt pistols myself. What kind of grind is that on the Model 14? I have one similiar but yours looks a little more spear-like.

Back